All teen and kid member reviews for Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day

Teen, 14 years old Written bysamta88 April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old February 11, 2015

LEARNING

Oh, YESSSSSSSSSSS!

I am playing this currently. I now have 18 stamps. I have played this since 01/25/2015. I love "Virus Buster", which you unlock when you get up to 12 stamps.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCWG1 April 20, 2013

A great way to exercise the brain

One of my favorite Brain Games i have ever played. Really gets my brain moving and helps me to think. Strongly advised to get this if you get a DS. The only reason I have made this game 6+ is because of the difficult aspects of the game. A lot of kids under 6 and over for that matter might have trouble playing the game. if this were rated as movies are rated it would be PG.
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011

Fun at first but you'll slowly lose interest... :L

This is an ok game. It's fun at first, but you'll slowly lose interest. After two months of continuesly playing it, i started to get bored of doing the same things over and over and over and over again. It's just too repetitive, where you do the same excercises every single day. I would only recommend this game if you're somebody who doesn't mind doing repetitive things and likes to perfect something.Otherwise I don't think you should buy this...:L Overall, I rate it 4 out of 5.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2009

It's a good game

It gets people smarter. I can read at 9.8 syllables per second. Under 6 is not age appropriate because THEY'LL GET MOST THINGS WRONG!!!! Give it for people 7 and over. I also have poor "Counting Heads" skills, but I'm 12 years, 8 months and 28 days old, so that makes me in ADOLESCENCE, and I am no longer a child, but not yet an adult. Sorry for going off the topic, but It's a good game. My "Least to Greatest" skills are getting better.
Kid, 10 years old March 24, 2009

Good Game

This game isn't my favorite but I really enjoy the suduko and overall it helped me get better at math, which I'm terrible at.

brain age:train your brain in minutes a day is great!!

brain age:train your brain in minutes a day is great because kids my age can learn things in about 15 minutes! it is also great because there is no bad things in it(like bad words and other things i will never talk about). kids should learn like this all the time at least that is what i think. you should tell ur family members and your friends about this web site because they can write a review and you can read it!
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

A great tool!

You can't call Brain Age a "game". It's more of a tool to help you train you brain (thus the tag title: train your brain in minutes a day). The training only takes about 15 minutes a day. It's fun to have other family members make accounts on the game because you can compare progress. Also, Sudoku is a nice added bonus!

Teen, 15 years old Written byZhaniac23 April 9, 2008

Teen, 15 years old Written bydisneymania April 9, 2008

i never red a book

i like to tell joks cous i think its the best gift you can give . make pepoel laght and forget there problems
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

A good way to keep your kids brains sharper and smarter

This game is soooo cool! I love this game! I play it all the time!
Teen, 13 years old Written byxffanatic April 9, 2008

S'okay

Its fun at first but once u unlock everything its boring. I like sudoku.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydeath April 9, 2008

Brain Age Is Great

Brain age is a fun game that teachs you a lot of important stuff. Yes i know it's crazy to say that learning is fun but in this game it really is