All member reviews for Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

Thoughtful, complex, and gritty WWII title.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mumber 11111

this game is wonderful and i thought that it was very realistic!!! but i do caution that in the very begining of the game you die and your friend dies standing up in front of the enemy saying kill me you f--kers and then he gets blown up by a morter!! and you can see him dead and really bloody. but the swearing is what wwII was. and it was very bloody so this is EDUCATIONAL!!!
Adult Written byjoeyfuzz April 9, 2008

Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

A fun, and EDUCATIONAL WWII game

Brothers in Arms is an exciting WWII game. Though there is a lot of language, it is quite an educational game! First off, players will learn how to work as a team using commands. Trust me, you will need to work together since the game features revolutionary A.I. for the Germans. They are as smart as you and use all of the same commands. Second, since it is based a true story, players will fight in real battles, visit real places, and learn about real people. Overall, be cautious. A fun, and EDUCATIONAL WWII game!
Teen, 15 years old Written bydaksiva April 9, 2008

Great game.

I have been a fan fan of WWII history for a while and I have to say that Brothers in arms is quite acurate.It is also based on a true story and the characters in the game actually fought in WWII.The language is pretty bad with a lot of F-bombs and other strong swear words but a lot of it is done during battles and is hard to make out.The violence is very strong,when someone is shot you see a spray of blood and in a few cut scenes you see characters maimed and have very bloody wounds.I recomend that this game be played by teens 14-15 and over because although it is violent it is also very educational.
Adult Written byarmyman April 9, 2008

a good kinda bloody educational game i say any 14 and up kid couldhandle and for all the moms out there it is a great game for any son of yours 14 and up definaly not for kids 12 and under.
Adult Written byconker101 April 9, 2008

Very bloody

I like this game very much. I learned alot about WW2 before I played this game. It is not perfect. It is insanily difficult, even on Easy & aiming is not very good. Dispite my complaints, it is one of the best WW2 FPS`s on the market.
Adult Written byMacintyre April 9, 2008

great.

This is a great WWII first person shooter. one of the best. it's not without it's flaws, but it is a great game. but it doesn't compare to call of duty 1 or 2. (i mean the pc games-not those lousy console rip-offs)
Teen, 14 years old Written byMyxboxliveisroc... February 10, 2011

Eh not for kids but has some education in it i guess.

Pretty fun and i like it but it has TONS of gore but not as much as the new one but still its fun and all and i would recommend the new one over this unless its a kid playing
Teen, 16 years old Written bydt10 April 9, 2008

Awsome

this is the best vido game out yet
Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008

Very Entertaining

I love learning more and more about WWII! This is exactly like Band of Brothers! CAUTION: Lot of f-words and just about any other bad word, and gruesome. Only for kids who could take the action and enjoy learning about WW2.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytommy18 January 23, 2010

Educational

Its a very good historical game that relives WW2. There is lots of educational value but of course not forgetting the violence in it. Makes it not so suitable for younger than 10. There is language. No worse than the average kid would hear at high school.
Adult Written byuacmarine April 9, 2008

most authentic ww2 shooter

The game is very realistic, even down to the language. It is almost like Saving Private Ryan, only you are a paratrooper that is tasked with upsetting the Germans before the DDay invasion. It has VERY strong language, but is very realistic in squad commands and shooting ability. It requires thinking and strategy, so if you are not good at that, then do not buy it, or you might be miserable playing it, as it takes strategy to win. This is a good game for mature teens and adults, but i would not reccomend it for children or as a family game, since the language is pretty bad.
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008

A great realistic war game.
Adult Written bytrojan51 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byJacktheCool August 13, 2013

Warning

The game is pretty awesome, but some part can be really bloody! Not suitable for kids under 12