All member reviews for Bully: Scholarship Edition

More bad behavior in expanded high school sim.

Okay? You decide.

I am eleven, and my parents allow me to play this game as long as I don't play it in front of my grandparents. There is mild violence, but there's no blood, and fights don't end in death or KO, they just end in your opponent feeling sore and giving up. There isn't really sexual content at all, unless you're concerned by kissing (characters make out). The language isn't a huge issue, but there is some. For example, if you pass a class sometimes he'll say "D-mn, I'm good!" and there's a mission titled "That B-tch" (the word is never said). I gave it a "Good Stuff" for Educational Value because there are mandatory classes where you have to do academic challenges (such as in games like "Brain Age" and "Big Brain Academy"). Overall, I think parents should decide weather their child is mature enough.
Parent of a 10 year old Written bykwasson1 January 5, 2010

good for kids that want GTA, but they cant have M games.

I am only 10 and my mom bought me this game/ it took me a while to convince her to do that. There IS no blood, except for the boxing mini game/ the blood wasn't very graphic at all. I beat the game and it was easy, but there were SO many missions. The story overall was very good and easy to understand. Im not allowed to play M games so i have to wait to play GTA.but its kind of like gta. Weapons are slingshots, 2 by 4s, bottlerocket guns, etc. U can steal bikes and buy weapons at shops. If i were u, I would GET THIS GAME!!!!!
Parent of a 14 year old Written bymrpoo September 12, 2010

bully

Quite crazy and weird but good game
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2014

Give it a chance

This game takes the life of a boy called jimmy .You hafe to in one mission called B**h look in the girls dorm but that can be skipped.You get to punch anyone but you can be good and stick for the nerds.You can kiss a boy but befor they come up to you push em down by y on the xbox360 because they walk way and nether do it again.It is very educational because its a school so you can do chemistry(my faivoroute)english,sience and numercy and you have to learn on 1 mission your times tables of by heart.SORRY its long first time also subscribe on yt to the crysisx8death he is my faivoroute.
Adult Written byTrue Review February 24, 2012

Fun but iffy

Way more swearing than I thought. Making out is keen to extra life, many perverted characters, and there is a p**n shop but you can't go inside.
Parent Written byps3gamer12345 September 7, 2011

some parents think that you just bully every one in the game but there wrong!

The game has not that much swearing some parents think that you just bully every one in the game but there wrong! When you help class mates the game the game makes a good role model. It's very educational in lessons the game like in maths
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox May 22, 2015

Bully: Scholarship Ed

This is one of the most fantastic games I have ever played!!! But it has some sex, language, and violence... SEX, you can make out with girls (and boys), a boy says he ejaculated, you have to take somewhat sexy pictures of a girl, you have to steal panties from the girls dorm... LANGUAGE, crap ,b!tch, a*s, damn, hell, pansy, name calling includes gay, nerd, loser, dumbass... VIOLENCE, you can punch, kick, whack people with things... If it were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for LANGUAGE, SMOKING DRINKING, SOME VIOLENCE, AND SEXUAL MATERIAL. Iffy for 11+
Kid, 11 years old August 9, 2013

Bully Scholarship

When I was 8 years old, my brother bought a game from Best Buy called "Bully". He passed it to me, and I played it all day and all night. It's so fun and it's just a simulation of High School. I completed it ALL THE TIME. In fact about 5 times, it was just that good. I love it :P
Kid, 10 years old January 16, 2011

Great game but not good for youngsters.

Bully is real fun. The violence is not suitable for some ages though. You can puch or kick and beat up people. You can use stink bombs, firecrackers, sling shots, water ballons, etc. Some language including bi***, he**, da**. A few sexual remarks, there is a mission where you go into the girl's dorm and steal their things for a teacher. A panty raid. There is a mission where you take pictures of a women. The role models are pretty bad. Jimmy beats up pretty much anybody but in the end he does help the school by beating up Gary and getting him kicked out. Not very many positive messages come out of this game. But T rating is good, dosen't need a M. Otherwise this game is fun.
Adult Written bybobok808 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bySmileNerd December 20, 2014

A Great Alternative to GTA

Bully is a wonderful game that I have many fond memories of. Usually when parents first read the title, they say, "No way!" but in this game, you are protecting other kids from bullies, you're not being a bully yourself. There is a lot of swearing but if your child is 11 or over then he/she has probably heard it all before. For sexual content, you might to talk about it with your child. There is one scene where a teacher can be seen walking out the door of an adult magazine store. You can kiss other girls and you can unlock an ability to kiss men. You can enter the girl's dorm and steal their underwear or go into the showers, but no private body parts are seen. Of course, there is a lot of violence. But there is no blood, and you can't kill anyone. There is one section of the game where one of the teachers drinks during class. Essentially, this is a very dumbed-down GTA. In conclusion, it is a very fun game that I recommend for anyone 13 years of age or older.
Parent of a 2, 4, 7, and 11 year old Written bycodybear36 July 12, 2013

bully

Teen, 15 years old Written bybaesean November 13, 2011

Violent High School Sim

I really enjoyed playing this game, I will begin by saying, parents, this game is made by the same people who made Grand Theft Auto. This game is, for whatever reason, nothing like that. This game is bloodless, and in some cases perverted but nothing quite to the extent of Grand Theft Auto. There is no killing, but you can punch, bully, harrass, and tease little kids, teens, and adults (Yes, this means cops and prefects) however, if caught, you get into some trouble. I would like to call this game Grand Theft MoPed.
Teen, 14 years old Written byjollygamer September 7, 2011

STOP judgeing the title!!

The game has some violence. Stop thinking that you always play as a bully. You can stop loads of guys being bullyed you can help them and fight off the bullys. Some parts are educational in the lessons like geography and maths . Think the parents should stop judgeing the title and if your kids want this then let them get it.
Adult Written bythissitesucks December 28, 2008

its nice

its very good for anybody who can play it (you`re the good guy remember)
Teen, 17 years old Written byarsenaldenilson December 6, 2008
Adult Written bysilver_spoon_up_reer April 9, 2008
it was good and approprite i quite enjoyed it myself and would recomend it children and parents everywhere a truely faboulous game :P
Adult Written byLegalArcade April 9, 2008
Parent of a 10 and 12 year old Written byyaddos January 10, 2015

couldn't get past the firs scenes

within the first few minutes your character was bullied by a group of boys. A circle formed and the fist-fight began between your character and another boy. It wasn't enough for your character to just hit the other guy hard, or even knock him to the ground. He had to kick him endlessly, then punch him some more, and then humiliate him verbally - all to get to the next scene. Went to the next scene, which just involved your character being sullen and not accepting others being nice to him. But, stopped it there and went no further. I don't know if there are any redeeming things coming up since that was all I needed to see to put the game away and try to return it to the store.
Teen, 15 years old Written byjohnny1248 June 27, 2014

Another masterpiece from rockstar

we all know that rockstar games has been causing controversy for gta and bully considering it as the next columbine massacre,you know what shut up.it is basically a title which has not really the same formula with grand theft auto but a teen and suprisingly fun game.what i really liked about this is game is the well crafted characters,it's smart script,the storyline,the gameplay and the visuals were pretty good.it terms of sex not really,it's just kisses and gay romances which is not something bad,but i was mostly suprised with it's swearing such as b*tch,sh**face,loser and more,there is no guns,blood and sex.Regarding the protagonist i believe that i consider as one of the great role models in video games because of standing up against bullying,which is a massive problem in schools and rockstar has made pretty much of a good job of learning us that bullying has to stop.In my opinion this was not only one of the best games i ever played but also one of the best open world games ever which is in my opinion better than gta,this game can not only be considered as a great game of teens but also for adults who worry about violent video games