Kid reviews for Burnout Paradise Remastered

Burnout Paradise Remastered Poster Image

Meh

Meh was good to begin with but now it is boring some swearing in the music but thats it

Great game

A bit too violent sometimes but a great game

One of the best in it's series

The game is fun to play and easy to pick up,crashes are too violent if you think about it that much

nrew

nrew

Amazing!!!

This game is totally family friendly! You will have so much fun racing around the open world, and participating in fun challenges. Violence is limited to smashing into cars, but there is no blood or gore. Overall this is a really fun game that anyone nine and up can definitely play.

Looking for fun ?

Do you want to give your child a legit dose of fun ? GET HIM THIS GAME ! Thing to remember : -There are no pedestrians -There aren't humans in the cars, YOU ARE THE CAR ! I am 16 and my brother is 7. We both started to play this game a year ago. It's soo freaking fun to play ! I have to warn you, parent, it is addictive and the time can fly in seconds. I'd say tell him/her to stop playing after 90 minutes or 1 hour.

Hell yea this game brings back a looooot of Nostalgia

I remember playing this for 12 hours a day and switching of turns with my younger brother... So much fun. The only thing possibly bad for youngsters are the songs but lmao just turn off the volume if you really want and enjoy the game.

Burnout

This game is not bad some decals show some ladies but the game is just great when your crushing down the street or smashing cars.

Remastered fun for HD crashes

Burnout Paradise is a fun crashing based racer. Fast paced racing, adrenaline chase thrills, and the main objective of the game: "Crash other vehicles". Vehicular violence is the main factor. The main goal is to takedown other racers or other civilians vehicles. Some lyrics from songs are crude, and a bit sketchy.