All member reviews for Buzz! The Mega Quiz

Smart and sassy quiz show ideal for older kids.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 11 years old June 22, 2011

outstanding game

it is the best game .we learn more our general knowledge increases
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2010

A great but also very hard

It is really fun but quite hard, too. Some of the questions are really difficult and challenging .
Teen, 13 years old Written by2053025 January 12, 2009

it is a good game
Teen, 14 years old Written byPATSarelove64c April 9, 2008

great family/party game with few restrictions

I played this at my friends house and loved it. Basically, up to four players can create avatars and then play in quiz show style mini games . Some categories include music, movies, tevelvision, celebrities, animals, sports and even bizzare facts. This si also educational because in one game there are questions regarding countries such as cultures and lifestyles such as Greece or Africa. The only thing about this that caught my eye are some questions regarding more mature things. For example, when I chose television shows we got a question on the show south park and one of the characters. I thought that I'm fourteen so I knew the answer better than the 7 year old playing with me. Then, I thought that this may encourage people to watch shows like that. Anyway, other than questions regarding mature things this game is great for all and I dare you to play it once and walk away without playing again.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydeja0790 April 9, 2008

fun game

fun teaches people what they dont know