All member reviews for Call of Duty 3

Bloody but powerful first-person WWII shooter.

Parent of a 10 year old Written byjakehomerun109 August 1, 2011

good game

Parent of a 13 year old Written byhead shot July 14, 2010

Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2010

this game contains some language however not as bad language as some of the other call of duty games. The violence is not particualy bad however bodies litter the battlefeild an if you get close enough you can see blood spurt from enemys when they are shot. Also the online multiplayer is an issue because the other players can use a headset.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2011

Okay sure it's a litte bloody when you use the springfield and shoot someone when their covered by a smoke grenade, and besides that they don't say many bad words and my parents Immediately let me get this fun filled game as soon as she saw it was T.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bynot my proplem August 29, 2010

I play this game alot and if you want to give your kids a war game that isn't as intense as mordern warfare 2 or battle feild bad compony 2 then this is the game to get
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2010

I got it when i was 9!

I'm 11 i have it got it when i was 9 there's a couple swears like ba***** or he** d** but not f*** and violent can barley see blood if your paying attention
Teen, 15 years old Written byGamer121 April 16, 2011

Perfect for tweens

This is a good game. The worst word it uses is b****. Some of the missions are a little violent. You usually don't see blood.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnny1399 July 25, 2011

good ww2 game

call of duty 3 is a very good game. the characters are good role models and the language isn't that bad. the worst thing they say is the b***h but they only say it once or twice.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byrespnsiple mom March 29, 2011

Kid, 11 years old October 2, 2011

Wow, Serousiously

This is not bad at all! Only time you see blood is when you shoot someone, and it looks like paint! worst wrd I hard was a**. I don't think da** is a bad word but they use it once.
Teen, 13 years old Written bywes191 June 25, 2011

call of duty 3 review

Educator Written byMychemicalstinkpants April 16, 2011

Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

Better than the first two

I have all call of duty games, and this is the second best WW2 FPS(behind World at war)Violence: You kill Nazis, see some blood, and blow up tanks. Language: Cursing every now and then, not to bad.
Teen, 15 years old Written byShinigami1994 July 25, 2009

Perfect for any teenager

I just got this game yesterday, and I absolutely adore it. It is a very entertaining shooter, with easy controls and plenty of missions to keep you occupied. This game probably came close to an M rating purely because of the intensity, but the violence itself is nothing that an early teenager can't handle. I, myself, am only fifteen. I would say that if your child is under the age of thirteen, wait a bit. But the violence and language really aren't that bad.
Parent Written byBobster36 December 5, 2011

good game

Great game there is no blood and gore in this game
Parent of a 14 year old Written byTheGman447 November 25, 2010

The last T rated Call Of Duy

This is an amazing Call Of Duty game, sadly the last one before it turned all adult M. this game, unlike the others, is good for teens. whenever you shoot somebody, its sort of a random chance that blood will come out. most of the time it doesn't but it does happen. if you pop a smoke gernade and then shoot somebody blood is seen more easy, but just a little bit. you can hit enemies with the butt of your gun, which sends them flying with no blood. you can blow people up with grenades and tanks and run them over with cars, but all without blood. language is heard throughout, such as"B--ch,h--l, a--, and frick ing. overall, this game is a great T rated first person shooter, and probably the last T rated Call Of Duty game ever.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRouge Leader December 21, 2011

Great Game!

I've play a lot of Call of Duty games up to MW3. this one is still a lot of fun. Its a very powerful story and the soliders aren't foul-mouthed. The soldiers are very admirable and you can see how they grow close to each other. Its a blast. Although there is some blood it isn't bad. This is one of my favorites, involving moments more stunning than even the Modern Warfare seiries. Unfotuneatly there isnt multiplayer. One last thing that is unquie about this game to me is I feel like I was the solider and I did everything I did. The game makes good memories. Also if you get it on Wii you get intense Fist-to-fist combat which is very fun (even when your enemy has a knif and you dont).
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSKY42 July 18, 2012

LEARNING

call of duty 2 is better

its ok its kinda crappy if u play modern warfare or those kind of games the story sucks and the graphics are horrible but the weapons are pretty cool for a T game if u play modern warfare and you need a world war game and u have already play world at war get call of duty 2 its better
Parent of a 11 year old Written bymikeisawesome123 January 8, 2011

COD 3

This is a good game. One of my favorite in the series. It's a little educational, easy to play, and safe online. But the game is very violent. Including flashes of blood when hitting or shooting an enemy, and also language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCDClock April 9, 2008

Strong first player, excellent graphics, lasting educational value

Call of Duty 3 is a good game, especially if you are interested in World War II. It shows little snippets of what happened in the war, explaining a battle, and then immerses you into the battle itself. The game is a typical first person shooter, you can carry two weapons and look down the ironsights. There is really nothing special about this game in that department. The game deals with WWII, so naturally it contains violence. However, it is not so much of an issue. Killing is done quite impersonally and is not very realistic. There is not a lot of blood and you'll find that the 'people' you are shooting at don't really act like people. Graphics are amazing. HDR effects are used, which leaves a lasting effect and texturing is done amazing. The game also features a multiplayer mode.