Bloody but powerful first-person WWII shooter.

Teen, 13 years old Written bynikeultra13ac July 7, 2015

it's T CSM

Violence is ok Language is ok not bad Easy to play
Adult Written byjacobgamingeye0 July 4, 2015

struggle

I reall y want t play it. is it bad or not. please tell us im only guessing
Kid, 8 years old June 8, 2015

Poorly made,awful,frustrating game has tons of violence.

My rating:T for intense violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGetshrektm8 May 20, 2015

Call of Duty 3

Call of duty 3 is a ww2 shooter that let's you play as an American, British, Polish and Canadian soldier in the main campaign. There is a little bit of blood when you shoot someone close up and no knives, but close up action. It is very educational and, unlike the other call of duty games, it makes you care about your team and not just go and kill people. The Nazi swastika's have been replaced to iron crosses. The story is that you are a soldier fighting the Germans in Normandy in 1944. The online content could have been better. Also unlike other call of duty games, it is rated T instead of M. Over all it is a very educational game with very mild blood.
Adult Written byBOLDLEGO April 30, 2015

Call of Duty 3

This is about the average WW2 shooter, of course there is violence, but what do you expect? The game has no gore, and is educational in some ways. I have seen 11-12 year olds play it and be just fine with it! Personally, Call Of Duty 3 is a good shooter if your kid has been badgering you about getting them a more violent call of duty game, and you just want to make them happy, but without a bloody or gorey and not too violent of a game than this is for you. I hope that this review has helped you out.
Parent Written byTeen's Parent February 6, 2015

One of The Best CoD games!

My son wanted to play this game, so i tried it with him. The only problems that i had with it was the violence and a little bit of bad language. It actually looked fun! My son now plays this game everyday. I think 14 year old kids should be able to play this game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIzeeky123 January 14, 2015

depending on your child, this game could make them think

this game is vary historicaly correct in the sense of realism, witch could be a great way to show your kid the true brutality of war, or not. meany kids who are immature tend to take the meaning of games like this lightly, those who don't may appericeate this game for what it is. great. but the ones who don't also could enjoy it because for the sheer murder and blood, either way this is an enjoyable game that is maybe OK for an 8 year old while a 11 year old maybe couldn't (although unlikely)
Parent of a 5 year old Written bySteve Kanbara September 21, 2014

?

One tiny design flaw: there is a Nintendo Wii version that was left out of the review, and if only there was a language filter, then players will be able to filter out the bad words with that option in case the player or others around him/her might be offended. Other than that, it's a great game.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheMarine August 9, 2014

Call of duty 3

It is fun. There is ethnic slurs in it. They cuss a lot but good for kids who are new to shooting games.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJesse Butin April 29, 2014

Good game

Nice shooter that shouldn't disturb tweens.
Parent of a 9 and 14 year old Written byGamesOfficial April 26, 2014

GamesOfficial Call Of Duty 3 Rating

Three things: first of all this game is rated unfairly by common sense not to be offensive but the rated by common sense suggests the game is for 16+ the game is rated T. Second of all the game is not appropriate for your child under 11 this game is based on WWII it is war. last, I would strongly recommend letting your child play this game twice or three times a week no more addiction is never a good thing. overall this is a good, fun game. thankyou. -GamesOfficial
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2014

WW2 GAME IS AMAZING

This game has lots of violence and swearing but is an accurate description of world war 2 and the battles and city that took place and this game has a iffy message about fighting evil but it is hard to realize that because the characters are to busing shooting the crap out of people and saying son of a B *tch but still a very fun game
Kid, 9 years old February 21, 2014
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoDmG KaMiKKaZe February 10, 2014

this is one of the more child friendly cods

i think its educational and i hd fun beating it it is hard and i also am 11 so ya
Teen, 17 years old Written byCool_Reviews January 31, 2014

Awesome.

My name is Sean Jackson and i'm going to review stuff on CSM. CoD is one bada** game! It's so much fun. I love shooting in this game. It's so cool. It has swag.
Kid, 9 years old September 29, 2013

not bad as you think

okay we know call of duty is not meant for kids but this one has no blood barely no bad language at all just controll how much your kid plays
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2013

good

awsome for kids who cannot play stuff like mw3 ghosts and black ops 2
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2013

Cod3

Good game but not as good as the newer cod games but if u want to go more original this is still a fun call of duty game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byThe Honest sUer January 24, 2013

No Blood

I can't believe what I read in the Commonsense review fir this game, they said in their review how there is tons of blood, I could not believe this, there is not a single drop of blood in this game, so if you are worried about the nonexistent "Blood" in this game, don't worry about it, I guarantee there is no blood, there is quite a bit of shooting though.
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2013

call of duty 3 what parents need to know

i know that the xbox version plays on the internet and others swear but on the wii version there is mabey only the d*** word and the h*** word but nothing like the f*** word becuse the wii cant play with internet. there are bodies on the battlefield but hardly any blood like the new call of duty has.if you will allow call of duty i tell you dont get the new ones i recomend call of duty 3. for families that dont feel confertable with zombies its not a problem call of duty has no zombies whatsoever becuse it is based on ww2