All member reviews for Call of Duty 3

Bloody but powerful first-person WWII shooter.

Kid, 12 years old September 4, 2013

cod 3 best ww2 game thats t

it is very violent. it is super intense with better graphics then cod 2 or 1. it is also educational. every time you die a famous quote appears.
Kid, 10 years old July 12, 2013

good

awsome for kids who cannot play stuff like mw3 ghosts and black ops 2
Kid, 12 years old April 14, 2013

Cod3

Good game but not as good as the newer cod games but if u want to go more original this is still a fun call of duty game.
Teen, 16 years old Written byThe Honest sUer January 24, 2013

No Blood

I can't believe what I read in the Commonsense review fir this game, they said in their review how there is tons of blood, I could not believe this, there is not a single drop of blood in this game, so if you are worried about the nonexistent "Blood" in this game, don't worry about it, I guarantee there is no blood, there is quite a bit of shooting though.
Kid, 12 years old January 21, 2013

call of duty 3 what parents need to know

i know that the xbox version plays on the internet and others swear but on the wii version there is mabey only the d*** word and the h*** word but nothing like the f*** word becuse the wii cant play with internet. there are bodies on the battlefield but hardly any blood like the new call of duty has.if you will allow call of duty i tell you dont get the new ones i recomend call of duty 3. for families that dont feel confertable with zombies its not a problem call of duty has no zombies whatsoever becuse it is based on ww2
Kid, 11 years old December 28, 2012

LEARNING

See it, buy it, play it, love it.

This is personally my favourite of the entire series and is good for history as in the game there are facts about vehicles and weaponry. Violence isn't too bad but I have seen games rated the same but truckloads more violent. If you want to get a decent war game for your kid (or they want it) this is probably a good choice. Really fun and it's likely you'll play too. This would be longer but... Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJediKnight5955 December 19, 2012

Buy it cheap or rent it

It's an alright game. It's age-appropriate for 10 & up as it contains no blood or gore at all, unlike the other games in the series. The only thing you have to worry about is some minor tobacco references and online multiplayer has voice chat (and does have constant chatter, trust me) that is suggestive. The game is based around World War II so it does have a bit of learning value, but not anything you'd use in real life (I.E. gun names, big battle information).
Teen, 13 years old Written byimsocool101 December 4, 2012

WWII

not that much violence i started playing when i was 10. lots of history stuff too
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2012

not as bad as other call of dutys!!!!

this game is great!!. unlike some of the newer call of duty's its not that that bad, hardly any cussing that i remember and sometimes a tiny bit of blood but hardly nothing, NO arms or limbs are blown of.OK for 10 and over, if your gonna give it to someone 8-10 watch it first and see what you think, it is still widespread killing!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byCSKY42 July 18, 2012

call of duty 2 is better

its ok its kinda crappy if u play modern warfare or those kind of games the story sucks and the graphics are horrible but the weapons are pretty cool for a T game if u play modern warfare and you need a world war game and u have already play world at war get call of duty 2 its better
Parent Written bythe good guys July 8, 2012

not to repeat

if your kid is ok with not repeating the medium level swear words it is good for 12 and up.
Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2012

Sadly, this was the last T rated Call of Duty game.

First of all Common Sense Media knows NOTHING! I am 12 and I have this, and this was an amazing game (I still play it), but this was there last T rated game for Call of Duty. Whenever I kill someone I do see blood squirt out of the bodies (But doesn't always stain) and when it does it's on the floor or a bit on walls (Not graphic). I do notice the language isn't that bad (h--l, d--n, bl--dy, bas--rd, screw it, God!, Jesus!, a--, and the like. And the violence, once you kill someone there bodies do lay on the ground but they just fall, sometimes (depending on the death) it has a ragdoll affect. In some levels your in a vehicle and your escaping a base, and you watch your enemies blood up, fall from high areas, and get set on fire, and some of them you have to run over (graphic, ragdoll affect) But overall the violence isn't graphic. I recommend this for kids 10 and up. I hope this helped, thank you!
Kid, 10 years old May 26, 2012

great

like all of the classic COD games (cod 3,cod 2,cod) this is one of the best there is. i mean, it has excellent split-screen play,and campaign play, and the only reason i didnt give it 5 stars is because of its bad x box live.
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2012

Better than Call of Duty 1 and 2

Even though this is not the best Call of Duty game it is still good. You can get it at a reasonable price. $7.99!
Kid, 8 years old April 16, 2012

fun but violet

I think it is a good game but my mom doesn't let me play it. I play call of duty at my friend's house which is world at war and black ops and call of duty 4. both different consoles
Kid, 11 years old March 15, 2012

Great alternative to over the top violent series

You will shoot people like a frenzy and you will hear lots of battle feild language but it is not as close as it could be. You will hear b**** and s***. When you shoot a person a cloud of blood poofs up and you can also hit them with the hilt of your gun.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2012

Fun Game, If you play multiplayer.

First of all, let me tell you this game is nothing compared to maybe Modern Warfare 3 or Black Ops. The campaign isn't really that good in my opinion but the multiplayer is decent. Common Sense really overdid this rating. So below is the rating on how bad it is(In my opinion of course). 1 is minimal and 10 is MAX Violence 8/10: This is the main reason why this game is not rated E or E10. This game without a doubt is violent. Players use guns to attack and kill soldiers. This is on the high side but the violence is not that graphic or intense. Blood 0/10 There is literally no blood in this game that I have noticed. Language 5/10 Has like no curse words. They use a** and some other minor words. Single Player is so boring and pointless. The Multiplayer is fun and exciting. If you are at least 11, you should be able to play this without a doubt. Common Sense REALLY OVERDID THE RATING.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRouge Leader December 21, 2011

Great Game!

I've play a lot of Call of Duty games up to MW3. this one is still a lot of fun. Its a very powerful story and the soliders aren't foul-mouthed. The soldiers are very admirable and you can see how they grow close to each other. Its a blast. Although there is some blood it isn't bad. This is one of my favorites, involving moments more stunning than even the Modern Warfare seiries. Unfotuneatly there isnt multiplayer. One last thing that is unquie about this game to me is I feel like I was the solider and I did everything I did. The game makes good memories. Also if you get it on Wii you get intense Fist-to-fist combat which is very fun (even when your enemy has a knif and you dont).
Teen, 14 years old Written byrugbyrules November 23, 2011

SO awsome with so little language

I own this for wii and im not kidding. I don't know why its not on here and i don't know if its diffrent for wii than it is for Xbox or Ps3. So that said im reviewing it for wii. There is very little blood. And very little cussing. There is violence as all firstperson shooters are. There are positive role models that sacrafice themselves for anouther person and your always doing missions to help the one man left behind. There are also great graphics for wii. It taught me a liitle about history and even som thing I didn't know. I recomend this game to all people that like war games and have parents who don't like bad language or too much blood. Its the best 25 dollars i've ever spent on a wii game and it has pleny of levels and its fun to replay. buy the game. Its incredible
Kid, 12 years old November 15, 2011

Better than the first two

I have all call of duty games, and this is the second best WW2 FPS(behind World at war)Violence: You kill Nazis, see some blood, and blow up tanks. Language: Cursing every now and then, not to bad.