Bloody but powerful first-person WWII shooter.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybigmikeman14 August 3, 2011

its good

its good game but i would refere playing to black ops but i think call of duty came a long way from its ww2 days i woudnt worry about what they say its defidly not a game for 16 year olds its a game for everyone to play
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnny1399 July 25, 2011

good ww2 game

call of duty 3 is a very good game. the characters are good role models and the language isn't that bad. the worst thing they say is the b***h but they only say it once or twice.
Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2011
Okay sure it's a litte bloody when you use the springfield and shoot someone when their covered by a smoke grenade, and besides that they don't say many bad words and my parents Immediately let me get this fun filled game as soon as she saw it was T.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDarkArcher April 22, 2011

Iffy for 11 and under, OK for 12 and up.

This game is probably the least violent game in the Call of Duty series. The blood is sometime unnoticeable and the violence is particularly low. When me and my friend play we just laugh and have a great time. Because there's nothing really intense, it's just white lines flying out of a gun hit someone, and then they fall over. Now as this is still a violent concept, its all pretty unrealistic.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGamer121 April 16, 2011

Perfect for tweens

This is a good game. The worst word it uses is b****. Some of the missions are a little violent. You usually don't see blood.
Teen, 13 years old Written byFLybOY195 March 26, 2011

perfect for kids over 11

Dont freak out about weather or not to let your kid get a call of duty game it isnt bad at all, except for minimal to no blood and mild language.
Kid, 10 years old March 19, 2011

Its decent, but they can make a much better game than this.

I've only played it once, but I was getting pretty bored after about the first 20 minutes. Also beware of lots of violence, even thought it is sort of educational. Overall, Medal of Honor Airborne is better.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydavidguitar15..... March 18, 2011

Perfect for Teens

One of the best WWII games..anyone with an xbox 360 or a ps3/ps2 should get this game.
Kid, 10 years old March 5, 2011
Great game
Kid, 11 years old February 13, 2011

I was pretty good and had some eduacational value

Despite the small amounts of blood and limited cursing the only bad part is the overturned violence though it was still ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytechkid February 12, 2011

Good for Pre-Teens

Very good game great other option for "M" war games.This is a great sim game.
Parent of a 10 year old Written byBelorus February 10, 2011
Adult Written byMi3 February 5, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoptop January 12, 2011

e.g. Perfect

This game is awsome. To say the least. it shows that you can have a fun and learn something at the same time. The blood is not bad at all. You can barly see any blood and you dont really get up close topeople. The sounds in this game are awsome and the nazi's speak real german.
Kid, 9 years old January 4, 2011

call of duty 3

Call of duty three is a awesome world war two shooting game and you can play as americans british and canadian armies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byXbox360Gamer January 2, 2011

Will work for younger kids, but not the best game.

This game is definitely okay for younger kids. Very little blood, I didn't notice it at first when playing, only some small mist to tell you that you killed the other person. There is also no gore and very little language. Maybe a sh*t or h*ll here or there. And if you want to ever watch a game be played but don't want to pay money to rent or don't have a rental store around you, utilize youtube. It really helps as you can use the walkthroughs people make for gamers to see the whole campaign or watch multiplayer matches.
Kid, 10 years old November 28, 2010

OK CSM. Violence is everywhere. It doesn't hurt us anymore.

OK CSM. Violence is everywhere. It doesn't hurt us anymore. Gosh. What is this, 1940?! You people are ridiculous.
Kid, 11 years old November 20, 2010

OFF 10+!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE this game!!!!! It does have a pretty decent amount of bad violence for ex. someone getting blown up by a cannon. There is also a little bit more blood than i expected for a T game. There are also some curses i have never heard of for ex. twit. Great game OFF though 10+!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGhostAdventures2435 November 13, 2010

Very great, and educational.

I have this game and love it. Of course like all war games it is violent, some blood, and bodies. But it is eucational and shows how war takes effects on the soldiers. Great.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAirhead November 10, 2010

Not as Bad as you might think

Great game, not as bad as newer installments in the series. It is not as bad as they make it out to be. I got it at 11 and so far I'm not dropping f bombs anywhere.