Bloody but powerful first-person WWII shooter.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee44 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byrdv128k April 9, 2008

Excellent game

This WW2 game has excellently designed combat scenes, where one can achieve a goal, such as conquering an enemy outpost, or destroying communication equipment. Call of Duty 3 is nowhere near as graphic as many other FPS games, but of course still has some violence. This can actually be good, because it brings an element of realism in to the game, showing how stressful it might have been to fight in the war.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjoe-shmoe222 April 9, 2008

WWII shooter that is awsome

I think this game is very good and educational.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byBobb April 9, 2008

Great game

This is an excellent shooter and an outstanding sequel to CoD2.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynovablast101 April 9, 2008

Cool Game and kind of eduacational.

This game is great! sure it's got voilence, but it's a WAR GAME. a little bit of blood is spilled when someone is shot, but it's not realistic to the point where body parts come off. there is no issue with sex, drugs, or social behavior. language is kind of an issue, at some points in the game and multiplayer, a character will shout stop shooting at us, but it will sound like "stop s****ing at us!" that is the only major language issue, but i guess it is an accident. It is educational with reference to the Normandy campaign in WWII, showing how the fight began, ended and what not. The rating of this game is right (T for teen), but I highly recommend this to kids 13+ and maybe to mature 12 year olds.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

this is the best game i ever played and trust me i played games for 3 years

this game is awsome its very educational to this game you can do alot of cool levels and the curses are mostly from a scotish cpt and its the greates game there hasent been a level i dont like yet
Teen, 13 years old Written bymiley_girl April 9, 2008

its totally awesome

its totally ok i mean its just a game and its not that bad i have the game so its perfectly fine
Teen, 16 years old Written byApostle April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bynumberoneMaximu... April 9, 2008

The best in the series!

I really enjoyed playing this game on the PS2. Commensense's review makes it sound a lot more violent then I consider it, and I am a guy who won't play video games if blood falls out and then stays around for the rest of the fight. There were some occasional surprises that caught me off gaurd, but it gives you enough time to come back (Nazis will occasionally come out of nowhere and it is a one-on-one fight to see who can take the ram the gun into the other, no blood spills from any of these). I actually learned a little about it like the planning that went into each attack and I no longer mix up World Wars I and II. The game can make you feel like you are in the war without the fear that you will be killed for real. Also, if anybody else is queasy about blood, it justs sprays out a little in a little mist and it lasts for about a second or two. While little kids shouldn't play this, I think this game is great.

Awesome

So awesome. Get it. It shows realism, and is very educational. cutscenes give historical facts on WWII and the blood level is very mild. This game should barely even be rated T !!! Still awesome, definite good buy!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMichigan44 April 9, 2008
This game is a good WWII first person shooter. The violence is there because it is a war, but there are minimal ammounts of blood and the blood does not get on anything. There are many enamies to kill but there are no severed body parts or anything like that. There is some language throughout the single player, but not much. This also teaches about WWII in some videos. This game is ok for kids my age and I would say it would be ok even for people a bit younger than 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMgoBlueNo1 April 9, 2008

This Game is great!!!

It is a great 1st person shooter. For the maximum experience, play it on a 360. It is very similar to the games in the Halo series. I've already beat the game. It is awesome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHalo 117 April 9, 2008

THIS IS AWESOME!

This is a really enjoyable first person shooter with a boring yet confusing story line,but I didnt pay attention to the story line anyway.
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Not very violent at all.

This game was a decent ww2 game. It wasnt very graphical at all.