Kid reviews for Call of Duty: Black Ops

Superb but violent shooter is definitely for adults only.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGhostAdventures2435 November 13, 2010

Trust your kids

Hey parents. I know right now that abot 700 kids a second are getting this game and 400 are getting a "no." But why? At the beggining of the game you can turn of the cussing and you can turn of the blood and gore. I ask again why? If you turn that off all you got is violence. Its a T game. So trust your kids to buy the game and understand killing is terrible and rips the soul. Buy it, great game.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHicktown007 November 12, 2010
To whoever said saying jesus was bad, no offense to you or your beliefs, but there is such a thing as pushing your religion. You have set a great example. Gaming doesnt need religious influence. As for pushy parents. And any parents on here. I love this gamr and its only as bad as your kid wants it to be. Bad religion! Bad!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMicahBob November 12, 2010

good

there's a option to censor the language

Teen, 13 years old Written bylynniebeth November 11, 2010

Good for mature kids & teens but I wouldn't let your 7 year old play it.

Only over protective parents wouldn't be okay with their kids playing this. My dad bought it and we play together, and on occasion I will play on my xbox live account. I am not allowed to talk on it though.
Good for a mature child, although I wouldn't allow your kid to play it with the microphone. They cuss like sailors on xbox live.
Love this game.

Privacy & Safety
Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 November 11, 2010

Content filter

THERE IS A CONTENT FILTER. THIS GAME IS AWESOME. THIS GAMES IS ALRIGHT FOR TEENS
Kid, 10 years old November 11, 2010

best call of duty

I love this game it is awsome anything in this game okay for 9+
it teaches about how bad war is and about the cold war if your kids are smart enough not to talk to people online that they don't know then they should play the game

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 11 years old November 10, 2010

not age appropriate for anyone younger than 11

I think that this game is appropriate for kids whose parents trust them not to use the language

Teen, 13 years old Written bygateslayer November 9, 2010
Call of duty is the best franchise and black ops made it better i say for ages 13 and up

Kid, 11 years old November 9, 2010

i love this game

best game ever good for 13 and up partly because of the zombies and gore and some language