All member reviews for Call of Duty: Ghosts

Kid, 10 years old October 14, 2014

not bad

has the word s**t and blood nothing like black ops but dog do rip peoples faces off not so cool oh and some time you be the dog.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2014

Really CSM you Made It Sound This Game Will Ruin Kids Brains

I Went Over To A Friends house and he was playing COD ghosts. Yes The Game Was Violent but then he turned off blood and swearing in the games settings and everything changed the game was basically goldeneye for wii a Teen game. I Have Been Told That The Multiplayer Has Angry People Screaming Swear Words Into A Microphone so i would turn off the volume in mutiplayer. When I Played The Game I Realised It Was A Lot More Than Just Shooting. Overall i think with the swearing and blood off i think it's appropriate for kids 12+
Teen, 17 years old Written bycoolguy87 May 26, 2014

Call of duty Ghosts

This game is too violent for ages 12 and under, however a mature 13 year old should be able to handle it. Enemies grunt when struck, and blood spurts out, but there is a filter which turns off blood and language. There are a few execution sequences, people executing civilians, you stabbing people with a knife, however these are quick and not too bloody with the filter on. The learning is OK, because of teamwork, and thinking stragetically. Source: I have the game. Violence 7/10 Sex 0/10 Language 8/10 Substances 1/10 Drinking/Drugs 0/10 So, yeah. Thanks for reading this, hoped it helped!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysir2go May 17, 2014

LEARNING

Besides some blood, really not that bad.

I have been playing Call of Duty since i was 11 years of age, and it's always the same. Fast paced, and fun. If you are thinking about getting this game for your child, it really isn't a bad idea unless they are easily influenced by what they see in the world. All this game has that is bad is profanity here and there (but only in the singleplayer campaign mode) and blood. Nothing that should influence your child. Best of all, there is absolutely no sex in the game (which is what I think parents worry about most) except for an abandoned strip club that is quite obscure. But all in all, I think any child old enough to know his way around his controller will find this game to be worth his time. Online play is fine, as long as your child isn't hearing voice chat. People can say a lot of bad things.
Kid, 11 years old May 10, 2014

Great game

A really family friendly game with lots of good role models and also it is very educational
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2014

THIS IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY EVER MADE

There is no originality, horrible game modes, the graphics are the worst ive ever seen, and the maps are nothing new! DON'T get this horrible piece of trash! If you want to get a Call of Duty that is worth the money get Black Ops 2, now that's money well spent.
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox May 23, 2015

Call of Duty: Ghosts

There is some violence but nothing too bad, when you shoot enemies a little blood comes out... language, one use of f*ck not counting the eminem song, a*s b!tch hell. No alcohol or drugs. ABSOLUTELY no sex. If it were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for some war violence, brief strong language. ok for 11+
Kid, 8 years old May 21, 2015

LEARNING

Extremely gory game is not for learning at all, and is not for kids at all.

Teen, 14 years old Written byGetshrektm8 May 19, 2015

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty: Ghosts is more inappropriate than previous call of duty games. The graphics are improved, which makes kills more graphical. You can use guns, knives, vehicles and heavy weapons to kill your enemy. The online content is pretty much the same as in previous call of duty. The story to the game is that the USA has been invaded by a south American company called the federation, and you and a group called ghosts must stop them. You learn the back story's of the characters. It does contain you and your group being tortured. It is a very good game with missions where you can go into space, the ocean and different atmospheres. It is a game for call of duty fans. For mature 13 year olds and up it is a very fun game which has additional content never seen in call of duty before.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2015

This Call of Duty game is supposed to be rated T

Okay, its a shooting game... it has some blood and some bad language. I think Call of Duty: Ghosts is not so violent as the past CoD series but it isnt so bad as people say it is. I will be honest with you guys the campaign is the part in the game where you have the blood and language, the multiplayer has no blood but if you play online, so you can hear players talking trash. Its ok for 12 year olds.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2015

COD: Ghosts

I play plenty of fps games and I haven't killed anybody.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2015

LEARNING

Not as bad as other violent games

Ok, so call of duty is know for violence, right? Yeah gun fights and killing. One thing people don't ever say anything about is detailed violence. yeah you shoot people they fall, scream and bleed. But its not detailed, no bullet holes in the head or brutally mamed people. in comparison to Mortal Kombat, this game is for 12 up.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySwaggyTurtleGamer March 28, 2015

COD: Ghosts Review

This was the first COD I played. It has a great campaign/ multiplayer. All my friends said that it wasn't good, but I disagree. There is some swearing, but not over the top. It is violent and is rated M, but what do you expect. Great game. #COD
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2015

Blood, Guns, and More Weapons

This is an extremely innapropriate game for anyone under the age of 15 or 16. Seriously, my friend this age played it with me and I was disgusted. Some scenes I had to leave the room they were so violent. One of them in which you tied a rope and were to slide down the side of a building, shoot down on other players, pin them to the ground and stab them in a chest with an incredibly sharp knife. This was incredibly disturbing and footage I will never be able to get out of my head. Most parental reviews are children making adult accounts so they can get the game. And it is hard to play, it was incredibly hard to get used to the controls and honestly I will avoid ever playing this game again. Incredibly horrifying children or ANYONE play this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVicia February 22, 2015

Lies

Well, a lot of reviews here of kids are LIES, and a lot of those of parents are actually from children. Just trust me in this one. There isn't nearly blood(except in the campaign, that lasts maximum 7 hours. In the multiplayer, the main focus in this game, there isn't cursing or blood or drugs, but you're still killing people . Basically I would say that if someone 13+ is mature enough, there shouldn't be any problem.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBeantean February 1, 2015

LEARNING

A great military shooter for teens

Call of Duty Ghosts, is no where near as violent as this review makes it sound. When you choose to stab adversaries, (yes, you CHOOSE to stab them) little blood is shown, and the actual stabbing is incredibly quick. The most violent part of the game, *SPOILERS AHEAD* is when you become the protagonists dog, and have to take out enemies. Not for kids any younger than 13, this first person shooter would make a great, and completely appropriate, addition to any gamers collection.
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 18, 2015

Fun and underrated

Cod ghosts is always hated on, but it is super fun and the graphics are awesome! Mature 13 year olds and older should be fine with this, It does have a ton of language though, just saying, but teens hear that all the time at school and their may be a graphic content filter, probably best to look that up before getting this bloody shooter for anyone younger.
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2014

really good

This game is really fun there are curse word in it I have heard- d--n h--- b--ch a-- s--t f--k and b---rd
Kid, 10 years old December 13, 2014

Great Game For 9 and up

When i saw reviews from different websites saying this game is for like 14 year olds. I mean 13 year olds should play the campaign but 9 year olds and over are definitely all right for multiplayer
Kid, 11 years old December 7, 2014

Cool.

New CoD game. Violence is very frequent and there is hardly any blood. It squirts off enemies when you shoot them but it just looks like a cloud of smoke in the air. Swears are frequent but there is only 1 use of the F word. All the rest are minor.