All member reviews for Call of Duty: Ghosts

Teen, 13 years old Written byhahnchenblau June 19, 2015

Should be rated T

Call of Duty is a great game for kids in middle school. It is very tame and the only "gore" is when you get hurt and the screen turns red. However, if a kid is playing online multiplayer, they should not use the voice chat, because there are some really bad people out there.
Kid, 10 years old October 14, 2014

not bad

has the word s**t and blood nothing like black ops but dog do rip peoples faces off not so cool oh and some time you be the dog.
Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2014

Really CSM you Made It Sound This Game Will Ruin Kids Brains

I Went Over To A Friends house and he was playing COD ghosts. Yes The Game Was Violent but then he turned off blood and swearing in the games settings and everything changed the game was basically goldeneye for wii a Teen game. I Have Been Told That The Multiplayer Has Angry People Screaming Swear Words Into A Microphone so i would turn off the volume in mutiplayer. When I Played The Game I Realised It Was A Lot More Than Just Shooting. Overall i think with the swearing and blood off i think it's appropriate for kids 12+
Teen, 17 years old Written bycoolguy87 May 26, 2014

Call of duty Ghosts

This game is too violent for ages 12 and under, however a mature 13 year old should be able to handle it. Enemies grunt when struck, and blood spurts out, but there is a filter which turns off blood and language. There are a few execution sequences, people executing civilians, you stabbing people with a knife, however these are quick and not too bloody with the filter on. The learning is OK, because of teamwork, and thinking stragetically. Source: I have the game. Violence 7/10 Sex 0/10 Language 8/10 Substances 1/10 Drinking/Drugs 0/10 So, yeah. Thanks for reading this, hoped it helped!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysir2go May 17, 2014

LEARNING

Besides some blood, really not that bad.

I have been playing Call of Duty since i was 11 years of age, and it's always the same. Fast paced, and fun. If you are thinking about getting this game for your child, it really isn't a bad idea unless they are easily influenced by what they see in the world. All this game has that is bad is profanity here and there (but only in the singleplayer campaign mode) and blood. Nothing that should influence your child. Best of all, there is absolutely no sex in the game (which is what I think parents worry about most) except for an abandoned strip club that is quite obscure. But all in all, I think any child old enough to know his way around his controller will find this game to be worth his time. Online play is fine, as long as your child isn't hearing voice chat. People can say a lot of bad things.
Kid, 11 years old May 10, 2014

Great game

A really family friendly game with lots of good role models and also it is very educational
Kid, 12 years old March 29, 2014

THIS IS THE WORST CALL OF DUTY EVER MADE

There is no originality, horrible game modes, the graphics are the worst ive ever seen, and the maps are nothing new! DON'T get this horrible piece of trash! If you want to get a Call of Duty that is worth the money get Black Ops 2, now that's money well spent.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCommonSenseGamer July 22, 2015

Common Sense Review of COD: Ghosts

I have a friend that only plays Call of Duty: Ghosts and I decided to try it out. After playing some campaign missions, I was a little concerned about the swearing. You couldn't really hear it, but if you have the Subtitles on, it would pop up every once in a while. About half way through, it eased up and I felt a lot more comfortable because I wasn't waiting to hear the words. Now, I heard f*** only once, and it was so muffled I barely picked up on it. Anyway, it was a fun campaign that was action pack and enjoyable. Now for the multiplayer. It is always fun when you get to choose your favorite load outs and rock the map with your awesome guns, and Ghosts lets you do that easily. Now I like the fact that it's harder to quick scope, making it a lot more fun. All in all, CoD Ghosts is a great game that I can't wait to get. Thanks for reading! ~CommonSenseGamer
Kid, 9 years old July 22, 2015

GOOD GAME

Ok not so much blood worst swearword is sh*t it depends on the child if they can watch 12s fine for them some creepy images nothing Mr swag can not handle. p.s subscribe to my YouTube channel swag minecrafter :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bywolfblo0d June 26, 2015

there are a couple things

if your ok with killing and some rude online interaction including swearing then i think your safe to buy this game. honestly the swearing has never been a problem for me. maybe for you and if it is a problem ( they use f*** and sh**) then fine don't buy this game but i wouldn't let the language keep you from buying the game. Online interaction can be really intense. people swear all the time! they can be racist and some people bully other people. especially little kids since they can be vulnerable. Your kid could give out information about himself or you or your family. make sure your kid understands that its not ok to give out personal information online. i wouldn't say theres a lot of blood and gore, just a lot of shooting and killing especially killing other people. if your ok with all of this then get the game, try it out you might like it :)
Teen, 14 years old Written byAndreas Z. June 23, 2015

LEARNING

Really graphic violence and I think this is the best COD game of the series

Is better than COD advance warfare and better than COD black ops 2,3 but too violentProtect your kids.Great game but too much violent.I think is okay for kids 16 and up.If you want to bye this game bye it for play com for only €35.00.There is and strong language and too much drinking and smoke so be carefully parents.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBestRanger18 June 16, 2015

LEARNING

Not as bad as people think Call of Duty is.....

Ghosts is not an over the top violent game, and has decently strong language. however, the language is not that frequent, and u can mute swearing players online and not talk to them. an earlier review said u can turn off blood and language, but u can not. a mature kid should be allowed 2 play. overall fun game
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox May 23, 2015

Call of Duty: Ghosts

There is some violence but nothing too bad, when you shoot enemies a little blood comes out... language, one use of f*ck not counting the eminem song, a*s b!tch hell. No alcohol or drugs. ABSOLUTELY no sex. If it were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for some war violence, brief strong language. ok for 11+
Teen, 14 years old Written byGetshrektm8 May 19, 2015

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty: Ghosts is more inappropriate than previous call of duty games. The graphics are improved, which makes kills more graphical. You can use guns, knives, vehicles and heavy weapons to kill your enemy. The online content is pretty much the same as in previous call of duty. The story to the game is that the USA has been invaded by a south American company called the federation, and you and a group called ghosts must stop them. You learn the back story's of the characters. It does contain you and your group being tortured. It is a very good game with missions where you can go into space, the ocean and different atmospheres. It is a game for call of duty fans. For mature 13 year olds and up it is a very fun game which has additional content never seen in call of duty before.
Kid, 11 years old May 12, 2015

This Call of Duty game is supposed to be rated T

Okay, its a shooting game... it has some blood and some bad language. I think Call of Duty: Ghosts is not so violent as the past CoD series but it isnt so bad as people say it is. I will be honest with you guys the campaign is the part in the game where you have the blood and language, the multiplayer has no blood but if you play online, so you can hear players talking trash. Its ok for 12 year olds.
Kid, 12 years old May 5, 2015

COD: Ghosts

I play plenty of fps games and I haven't killed anybody.
Kid, 12 years old May 1, 2015

LEARNING

Not as bad as other violent games

Ok, so call of duty is know for violence, right? Yeah gun fights and killing. One thing people don't ever say anything about is detailed violence. yeah you shoot people they fall, scream and bleed. But its not detailed, no bullet holes in the head or brutally mamed people. in comparison to Mortal Kombat, this game is for 12 up.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySwaggyTurtleGamer March 28, 2015

COD: Ghosts Review

This was the first COD I played. It has a great campaign/ multiplayer. All my friends said that it wasn't good, but I disagree. There is some swearing, but not over the top. It is violent and is rated M, but what do you expect. Great game. #COD
Kid, 12 years old March 23, 2015

Blood, Guns, and More Weapons

This is an extremely innapropriate game for anyone under the age of 15 or 16. Seriously, my friend this age played it with me and I was disgusted. Some scenes I had to leave the room they were so violent. One of them in which you tied a rope and were to slide down the side of a building, shoot down on other players, pin them to the ground and stab them in a chest with an incredibly sharp knife. This was incredibly disturbing and footage I will never be able to get out of my head. Most parental reviews are children making adult accounts so they can get the game. And it is hard to play, it was incredibly hard to get used to the controls and honestly I will avoid ever playing this game again. Incredibly horrifying children or ANYONE play this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byVicia February 22, 2015

Lies

Well, a lot of reviews here of kids are LIES, and a lot of those of parents are actually from children. Just trust me in this one. There isn't nearly blood(except in the campaign, that lasts maximum 7 hours. In the multiplayer, the main focus in this game, there isn't cursing or blood or drugs, but you're still killing people . Basically I would say that if someone 13+ is mature enough, there shouldn't be any problem.