All member reviews for Call of Duty: Ghosts

Bloody, frenetic combat makes this shooter for adults only.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Adult Written byjynrsghrr January 27, 2015

Best game ever

All thogh the game is a little Violet you can turn off the blood and gore in settings and also you can turn off cussing in settings. it's not like it's going to turn your kid into the killing machine
Teen, 14 years old Written byeazy__breezy January 18, 2015

Fun and underrated

Cod ghosts is always hated on, but it is super fun and the graphics are awesome! Mature 13 year olds and older should be fine with this, It does have a ton of language though, just saying, but teens hear that all the time at school and their may be a graphic content filter, probably best to look that up before getting this bloody shooter for anyone younger.
Educator and Parent of a 8 and 12 year old Written bylizo1 January 11, 2015

ALL KIDS HAVE TO PLAY THIS IT WILL TEACH THEM ALL!!!! ALL ABOUT THERE ABC'S

it has valuable life lesson and about the nice and safe world :)
Kid, 12 years old December 27, 2014

really good

This game is really fun there are curse word in it I have heard- d--n h--- b--ch a-- s--t f--k and b---rd
Kid, 10 years old December 13, 2014

Great Game For 9 and up

When i saw reviews from different websites saying this game is for like 14 year olds. I mean 13 year olds should play the campaign but 9 year olds and over are definitely all right for multiplayer
Parent of a 4, 8, 10, and 16 year old Written byparentof578439758649 December 7, 2014

the best game ever

i let my 4 kids play ghosts and they love it it taught them all kinds of stuff go and buy this for your 2 year old and he will become a really nice and healthy kid :D
Kid, 11 years old December 7, 2014

Cool.

New CoD game. Violence is very frequent and there is hardly any blood. It squirts off enemies when you shoot them but it just looks like a cloud of smoke in the air. Swears are frequent but there is only 1 use of the F word. All the rest are minor.
Adult Written bylouisr December 6, 2014

Meh

It's an ok game, but the campaign is too short, I recomend it and it's not bad for kids, anyway, there probably going to have one friend that has it so they'll play it anyway
Teen, 14 years old Written byLostInPLace December 1, 2014

LEARNING

Ghosts: As fair as I well as i can describe it.

Well, this game is now at the end of it's lifespan and the latest Call Of Duty has been released but hopefully somebody new to the franchise will be interested in this review, and will give them a fair overview of the game. As a shooter is does exactly what it says on the case. It's a balls to the wall action orgy, with stupid explosions (Michael Bay would be proud) and situations to match but is fun all the same. The single player feels well done and fluid. The story is typical and about as see through as a Geordie Shore character but is still a worthy few hours of content and should not be missed. I recommend playing it on higher difficulty purely for a bit more time and sense of achievement. There is no reason not to do so if your not new too the series, if you are stick to the lower for a while (you can adjust it mid game). There are no real stand out missions but some of the cut scenes are particularly good, and (spoilers) the part where riley is injured is pretty good for a cod game. So overall ton issues with the campaign. The multiplayer. If you have played a cod game before this will be what your itching to get to. And despite what a lot of people said about ghosts, I think it was pretty good personally. The maps are a lot bigger than in previous games but if you check you mini map you shouldn't have masses of trouble finding people. It's a fun time for the most part, with some fun and intense battles, in quite varied maps. Even though you may find yourself getting melted a little bit, but this is a minor concern. So now to round up the last bits of this review, and give some things a mention that weren't included earlier (bad or good). The class system is the best and most free it's been in any previous cod. You can completely customise your character and make them yours with a variety of uniforms and camos. The minimap is also good, and is much clearer than it has been. The guns are also very balanced and though some are more common than others, you can use most. Though with that the explosives are terrible. The kaset is a sin against humanity. The only negatives i can say is that depending on how much you like it, it can lose playability after awhile but, if you like it, go nuts! Hope that was helpful!
Parent Written bykkqd2349 November 29, 2014

Living in fear...

I bought this game for my 9 year old son, Kevin, with some trepidation. I wish I hadn't now. Within hours of playing it for the first time, his eyes had taken on a fixed, murderous stare, and he started to mutter words like "die". Within 24 hours he'd started smearing mud over his face and wearing foliage in his hair, grunting at his siblings. He is now, just 2 days later, living somewhere in the woods behind our house, last seen with a hunting knife between his teeth carrying a hand made crossbow. Be careful.
Parent Written byZackalborn November 28, 2014

Great game for kids ages 12 and up

Great game for kids ages 12 and up This game is great for children who understand that it is a game. It teaches them about strategy, negativity of war and politics. It is great for multiplayer gaming because players have to work together to win. It has a great story about a president that believes that power is life it's self and that anyone without power is worth nothing to society. As you play you see more and more how terrorist attacks change the way we live.
Teen, 17 years old Written byHorace Williams November 23, 2014

Another fantastic CoD game.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is f*cking EPIC! Cool levels, action packed, and just plain fun. Buy it today!
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2014

LEARNING

It's abysmal on most if not all platforms

Call of Duty: Ghosts is possibly the worst of the franchise, on all platforms the frame rate is terrible. And most of the troubles arrive on PC, the lag is terrible and the textures look more like an original Xbox game. Bottom line, don't buy it, invest in a newer game such as Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2014

LEARNING

Mire blood than other cod games

This games campaign was fun , i cant say the same fir the multiplayer though. It has mire blood than normal cod games ive played but is pretty fun.
Parent Written byqwerty21 November 9, 2014

Call of Duty: Ghosts® REVIEW

I think this game is good for anyone over 10 because although Call of Duty has had a reputation of being a really bad and violent game. I was amazed that as soon I turned it on it had parent controls and you could turn off the bad stuff eg. Strong Language, Blood! I recommend this game.
Kid, 9 years old November 6, 2014

LEARNING

Who really cares it's stupid

Don't buy it it's a waste of money
Educator and Parent Written bybrokeng November 6, 2014

LEARNING

My child learned how to swear!!!!

This is the best thing ever I now don't have to watch what I say. I Hairy Coxs love this game
Parent Written byPass the Popcorn UN November 5, 2014

A Decent Shooter With Violence, Blood and Language.

Violence may be an issue. It has really intense battles, with mild blood. A lot of hand to hand combat is not to hit them with your gun anymore, it's to knife them (Honestly, there is no difference, you cannot even blood). But all this can be changed in the settings (it lowers violence, profanity and blood). Profanity could be an issue, there are a lot of strong uses of f**k but these are only during cutscenes. Otherwise the game has a terrible story and a boring Aliens mode, but the multiplayer is promising and you have a couple of awesome missions in the campaign.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMature Reviews November 1, 2014

Focus on your child's behaviour

if your child is mature and very nice to you, why not? you will be able to trust your child. but if you give it to a six year old, they would get haunted by the game and may change their behaviour. If you child disrespects you, don't because they will feel that you're treating them and they will still be bad to you. And kids, don't argue with your parents if they don't get you it or they definitely won't. if you be well behaved the will probably get it for you. My dad is head of games department in one of the best film schools in europe. he doesn't like shooters. Just be aware imagine if you were in a war like call of duty, how would you feel? At the end of the day, it's down to you parents.
Parent of a 10, 12, and 15 year old Written bymmp October 28, 2014

ok game not for under 14

No kids under the age of 14 should be exposed to this much violence or killing other humans