All teen and kid member reviews for Calling

Kid, 10 years old April 2, 2010
i am very pleased that it is not violent bur its pretty creepy scary but very fun to play and it will take about 30+ hours to beat it
Teen, 15 years old Written byChernovFan100 December 19, 2011

Calling Wii Review

Despite what the reviews say, I thought this was a very enjoyable game. This was the first ever horror game I ever played and some parts were quite scary. The atmosphere is very good - especially when you're in the Japanese house at the end of the third chapter. There is also reason to keep playing as you can collect memos from characters who were there before you where and there is a "character" who sends messages to your Wii inbox whenever she appears. If you've already played the game you'll known what I mean...
Kid, 12 years old November 30, 2014

AR4U Cert: PG-12

Contains strong sustained threat, strong horror, unsettling atmosphere and brief moderate violence.
Kid, 12 years old June 23, 2014

CSM Insight - Calling (Wii)

What other families should know about this game is that it is not bloody/gory. The violence is mild and no injury or pain is portrayed. However, what we warn you about especially is the horror, terror, fear and scariness. The 'jump' scenes and moments are sanity drainers. The dolls and ghosts in the game are creepy and strong in detail. Overall Insight: Mild ghost violence, strong terror, strong sustained threat, unsettling atmosphere.
Teen, 13 years old Written byevilSoap123 June 20, 2010
It wasn't the best game, but it could give you a scare now and then.