Collection of all-ages, midway-themed mini-games.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 September 4, 2011

Ok, but not for really young kids

I finally got a Nintendo Wii recently and this was the first game is played for it. It's ok, but some little kids might have trouble playing some of the games. Good for kids 7+ Violence: A couple of shooting games, but no blood or gore.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 18, 2012

Love it!

Best video game EVER! I'm a proud owner of a Wii and a NintendoDS.I play this game o my Wii.It is so much fun! CARNIVAL GAMES RULES!
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

Wow this game is fun.

Wow i'm pretty impressed to be honest.There's family fun for everyone.It makes so much sense it ryhmes!

This a fun game to play in a group!

Ths is a great game and it is so fun to play in a group! the games are really cool! there isn't anything bad unless you think darts and target shooting is bad. some games are more challenging and it will take kids a little longer to get the hang of but some are short and simple! Great family game! 6+
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv October 22, 2010

Meh party game

This game I thought would be better, but it feels like a watered down version of Mario Party. Very disapointing.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydjmxc April 9, 2008

Safety zone

This game is really just your average collection of carnival games, as the name suggests. I really don't see any issues after playing...
Parent of a 6 year old Written bylsdbird September 3, 2010

not bad for 6+

Well it's not a bad game but i would like more games.
Teen, 13 years old Written bymr crime April 27, 2009
Parent of a 5 year old Written bysravnsborg March 30, 2011

Need pretty decent hand control to have fun

Our 5 yo has struggled to play this because it requires pretty precise eye-hand coordination to play many of the games (much like at a real carnival). Might be better for an older kid, but at 5, his hand is too jerky to have much success - so mostly ends up frustrated.
Parent of a 7, 11, 11, and 13 year old Written byHiway202 on Clu... May 30, 2010
Parent of a 6 year old Written byjenkimmike August 11, 2009

Really fun. NOT educational

It is a lot of fun for my daughter! She is playing it for all of her alloted "tech" time. (30 min)
Adult Written bygamer4life April 9, 2008

DO WORK!

ok this game is flat out fun ok you can play over 20 games and there all fun you can also win prizes like bears toys and pictures its realy fun!!!!!!! its totally i family game so if your into FUN go get this gameee!
Adult Written bymyinbox4u April 9, 2008

Great for young school age children

We got this game after reading a review saying it was a good family game especially for young school age kids. We enjoyed watching our son being able to do all the games. This is a good game that can be enjoyed by the family.