All member reviews for Cars

Kids will love racing with their favorite cars.

Teen, 16 years old Written bylil romeo.com April 9, 2008

I cry! I laughed

IT was the greatest thing I ever saw because that it relly was nice
Adult Written byalopez321@msn.com April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byballew57 April 9, 2008

It's Fun

This is a great game for 10,11,and 12 year olds, because Its not really what a "teen" game. You go into a Story mode acting like a Cars 2. The Social Behavior is iffy because Lightning and Sally are "love birds" and how they talk. (It's not a problem) The viloence is iffy also because of crashing into each other. The commersalism is the Raceway titles are kinda the same as Nascar Prix names. But overall it's a great game.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bykinglion July 27, 2010

good for kids

Not better than the film but hey i like it a lot.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2010

Good for everyone; family-friendly

I've played the PS2 version and I thought it was easy; free mode, races, it all sounds very fun. To me, it's a good game. I'd recommend it; ESPECIALLY for the little one that LOVE the movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2009

the verson for game boy rocks

if you love nascar and the movie you will love this game i have it for game boy and i can not recall any name calling in it i am thinking about buying the wii verson i need some one to tell me if this game is good for wii i need to call my friend and ask him i call him every night anyway i would recomed it for gba
Adult Written byminni April 9, 2008

Educator and Parent of a 11 year old Written byMovieMama April 9, 2008

A fun favorite

My 9 year old daughter loves this game...and so does her dad! It doesn't teach anything per se, but it's bright, fun and harmless, which can be hard to find these days. I have a younger child (6 years) who has trouble working the controls and eventually gave up, so I would concur with the CS age guideline.
Adult Written byshaleengodfrey April 9, 2008

Adult Written byBusmasterJones April 9, 2008

Zip over to Cars

This is a good game based on a great movie. That is truly a rare combination. The game allows free exploration of a world, so even younger kids with less developed motor skills (ahem) can enjoy this one. There is some name calling (like "stupid") in there which is unfortunate, but the rest of the game and all of the mini-games are brilliant. Adults and kids will like this one and can play together.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Nothing Bad At All

There is nothing bad in the game that could make it E10+.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2010

An awesome racing game for kids!

I used to play this game so much when I was younger. It was very fun! The controls were simple and it had good graphics. Now I want to play it again! Too bad I gave it to my cousin. LOL! While there is no violence, when you crash a character they simply say "OW."
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Lots of fun

Tons of fun racing with all the cars. Not even us teens can resist the coolness of "Cars"!!

good game!

This is probably the second best game ever. I love this game! Everyone should play it!
Adult Written byabc_24601 April 9, 2008

Good movie marredwith a few questionable lines

I watched ths movie a few times, but caught the line "the race was a pisser" when I happened to have the subtitles on. References to hillbilly hell were also not welcome in a "G" rated movie. Other than these it was a great movie. Why Disney/Pixar seem to go out of there way with this kind of nonsense is beyond me.
Adult Written byMimi5472 April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad October 21, 2012

funny, but...

there is one "fr---in'" in a song, plus one song is full of lyrics like "Come on, let's go, my little darlin' "
Parent Written byGreatParent July 20, 2012

Not what it seems.....

While my son Brody was a huge fan of the movie, this game is just down-right innappropriate. As the user above said, if you go to the cheat code section, you can access a cheat that puts you in "Death Race Mode". From here, it changes the rating to M. You'll notice your favorite talking cars Mater and Lighting McQueen turn from happy, friendly talking cars to viscious, blood thirty cars. The cars engage in full out roid-rage, highway battles with rocket-launcher projectiles, SMG's and much more attached to the sides. I mean, my god! It takes Cars and turns it into "Full Auto". Avoid this if you value your child social media interaction. Ugh!
Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_n_happy June 13, 2012

Just fine

Good game.

Pretty Dang Good

I used to play this game about 1 or 2 years ago, and now I'm pulling it out to play it again! It is so much fun! Whoo!