All member reviews for Cars

Teen, 16 years old Written bylil romeo.com April 9, 2008

I cry! I laughed

IT was the greatest thing I ever saw because that it relly was nice
Teen, 13 years old Written byballew57 April 9, 2008

It's Fun

This is a great game for 10,11,and 12 year olds, because Its not really what a "teen" game. You go into a Story mode acting like a Cars 2. The Social Behavior is iffy because Lightning and Sally are "love birds" and how they talk. (It's not a problem) The viloence is iffy also because of crashing into each other. The commersalism is the Raceway titles are kinda the same as Nascar Prix names. But overall it's a great game.
Kid, 12 years old March 12, 2010

Good for everyone; family-friendly

I've played the PS2 version and I thought it was easy; free mode, races, it all sounds very fun. To me, it's a good game. I'd recommend it; ESPECIALLY for the little one that LOVE the movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2009

the verson for game boy rocks

if you love nascar and the movie you will love this game i have it for game boy and i can not recall any name calling in it i am thinking about buying the wii verson i need some one to tell me if this game is good for wii i need to call my friend and ask him i call him every night anyway i would recomed it for gba
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Nothing Bad At All

There is nothing bad in the game that could make it E10+.
Kid, 11 years old July 15, 2010

An awesome racing game for kids!

I used to play this game so much when I was younger. It was very fun! The controls were simple and it had good graphics. Now I want to play it again! Too bad I gave it to my cousin. LOL! While there is no violence, when you crash a character they simply say "OW."
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Lots of fun

Tons of fun racing with all the cars. Not even us teens can resist the coolness of "Cars"!!

good game!

This is probably the second best game ever. I love this game! Everyone should play it!
Teen, 16 years old Written bylovzhisdad October 21, 2012

funny, but...

there is one "fr---in'" in a song, plus one song is full of lyrics like "Come on, let's go, my little darlin' "
Teen, 14 years old Written byteen_n_happy June 13, 2012

Just fine

Good game.

Pretty Dang Good

I used to play this game about 1 or 2 years ago, and now I'm pulling it out to play it again! It is so much fun! Whoo!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

this game Stinks

I own it DO NOT BUY THIS GAME. Your child will HATE it!!!!

A low quality nascar rip-off with sucky mini games.

Its just a low quality version of better racers! No disturbing content.