All member reviews for Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall

Battle monsters, go on missions to save familiar TV world.

Kid, 11 years old May 13, 2011

Safe Ver of world of warcraft

The violince is low and the game is like a Kid safe World of warcraft.
Kid, 9 years old September 26, 2010

only up to level 4 is free, but wait they made the game totaly free!

The game is now free to play so anybody can play itYAY
Kid, 10 years old August 22, 2010

WOOT WOOT WOOOT WOOOOOT I LUVZ IT

YAY IM LEVEL 11 YAAAAAYYY!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypen7777 January 13, 2010

Great!

I think this game is amazingly fun and addicting! No bad language and very safe chat.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzhp7654 September 16, 2009

My father and I don't like it.

Constant potty humour, A LOT OF VIOLENCE, online interaction, and more. There is language like "f--t" we can't use. My brother LOVES it, but my father and I are the opposite. Don't even buy it.
Kid, 12 years old October 28, 2013

i hate it

players where bikinis to be naked then dance on each other. new players are often hacked. players often smoke and drink beer. they hack the filters theres nothing good about this game.
Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2013

not new player frendly

most newer players end up hacked if they are lucky there a slave over worked by max lvls female players are often raped. most players don't quit there hacked. I don't recommend this site.
Kid, 12 years old October 19, 2013

the game shut down

there is sex and there is constent bullying so the game closed down
Teen, 13 years old Written byTurtlelover70 June 24, 2013

Kid friendly fighting

One time they said freaking and monsters may be too scary for young ones
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn May 11, 2013

Looks good
Teen, 14 years old Written byLipMae April 7, 2013

A player's review [in-depth]

Quality: I myself played since the beta version of the game an fell in love with it the second I started playing. It's a cleverly made game and is fairly unique in retrospect to most games on the internet, and the whole game is very creative and interesting. It's a free, high quality game, which is nice and hard to find nowadays as well. It's entertaining and is good for almost any age kid above 10. It's very child-esque but it's not completely baby-fied, making it good for us teens too. It does require you to think and problem solve as well as use logic to complete many of the quests, and it requires patience at times, which does make it a little hard for younger players to understand at times. Graphics and gore/violence: It's pretty much completely non-graphic, but it still has nice graphics. There is no gore (no blood, no wounds showing, etc.) and It does not suggest any actual death in the game, in fact, I believe it actually refers to 'defeating' monsters, and you can only be knocked out, and you can't harm other players. Some of the monsters are a bit creepy looking and may disturb younger kids. There are weapons that sort of resemble real weapons, (rifles, swords, pistols) but they all look like toys, and none of them actually cut or shoot bullets. My favorite example is the "T.H.U.M.P.E.R.", which is a microwave powered teddybear launching rifle. Social interaction, language, and bullying: You can be social and be safe as the chat censors any word it is told not to show, along with any words it doesn't know. It also seems to censor many of the words that wouldn't be used for anything but bullying. Bullies are actually very rare, and are very well handled when they are found. This they actually seem to care quite a bit about which is awesome. 'Gender' related concerns: I've heard some people saying that there are "revealing outfits" for the girls... Honestly, I've seen worse dressed 4th graders... The most revealing things I've seen would probably be the halter tops (which are slightly cropped to around an inch below the bottom of the rib cage with a neckline like a cami and covers everything,) the leather jacket that's unzipped to the bottom of the collar bone, and the cheerleader skirts (which have a matching colored pair of shorts under them). There is also no detail to inappropriate areas (flat chested girls, flat behinds) and you literally can not be naked, as it gives you a tank if you take off your top, shorts if you take off your pants, and flip-flops if you remove your shoes. I really think the modesty is quite nice as there are no trashy looking people walking around. Of course, parents may have their own preference on what is acceptably modest. Viruses/privacy concerns: I haven't had any problems myself, But my sister has. However, they aren't viruses, they are simply some coding patches that were done poorly. It doesn't have viruses on it but it does have A LOT of glitches that could result in a virus. I completely trust the game, but I'm not sure about Unity Web Player, which it needs in order to run. I've seen many Unity based games that have similar problems, but if you have good virus protection like Norton, or Firewall, you should be fine but it isn't completely safe. It is still very unlikely that you'd get a virus from it anyways though. I must warn you, it may cause a little lag on your computer, but again, I believe that's from Unity. Overview: It's a good, quality game for most any age, and gender. It is slightly violent, but has no gore, and has modesty in mind. It doesn't have many bullies, or language issues, and has almost no probability of giving a virus. I give it a thumbs up.
Teen, 15 years old Written bytotaldramaangel November 26, 2012

Great Game for Cartoon Network Fans

Yeah, I admit, I'm probably a bit old for this game, but I absolutely love it!! It's great for any lover of Cartoon Network shows both old and new who want an MMO that takes their experience further. The game itself is free (which is awesome) and is relatively safe for kids and probably easier than many MMOs. The only issues would be that the computer would need high performance capabilities and the missions can occasionally be pretty frustrating.
Kid, 9 years old March 7, 2012

what a great game

this is a great game if you want to burn off some steam
Teen, 13 years old Written byiCallum December 8, 2011

Bit on the violent side...

Good, if your playing with a group but solo feels kind of boring too me and it's quite on the violent side. I suggest wait for kids to reach their teens to play this.
Teen, 14 years old Written byironside July 10, 2011

NOT the best game ever

violence, and potty humor (very tame.) girls can wear midrif revealing outfits (not mandatory.) NOTE: it's free for all.
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2011

I didn't understand.

I found this game to be really hard at certain points and I would recommend Parents to help their kids on certain quests.
Kid, 10 years old June 16, 2011

Best choice if you don't want to pay for membership.

Parents and kids,this is a good choice for you.First off,there is no membership.You get the whole game for free.Second,the game filters anything that sounds inappropriate.Though,the monsters can be a little scary for the littler kids.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2011

AWESOME Game, but it has it's problems

The Good: Fusion Fall has the old and new cartoons of Cartoon Network (well, most of them), the game itself is now FREE (so you don't have to pay for it), great graphics, the missions are ok, and it's not ALL violent. The Bad: It can be slow, but it depends on your internet connection. It can also freeze up, but most games do that sometimes. The characters look a little too realistic (like Eddy and The Powerpuff Girls, for example), but they had to do that. The Review Itself: The review was good, but you misspelled Powerpuff Girls.
Teen, 15 years old Written byvgcrazy December 29, 2010

perfect for older tods and up

Teen, 13 years old Written byLyon554 December 27, 2010