All member reviews for Chibi-Robo

Teen, 14 years old Written byVorlnax April 9, 2008

Meh.

It's fun, kinda addictive, and has a Telly Vision who wins Robot Idol. It's good.

Chibi-Robo

This is an okay game. For kids 6-9.

I think it is not a game for children under the age of thirteen becouse of all the sex and violince i will not stand for this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypandas-are-kool September 21, 2011

one of the best gamecube games.

This game is fantastic! you play as a little robot named chibi robo that helps the sandersons clean the house, and help people (and toys) with problems. You do good deeds to earn happy points in order to become the best chibi robo. However, that is not how you beat the game. This game has a large area that fans of adventure will love. There is nothing wrong with this game so buy it! you will not regret it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 25, 2011

Family Conflict

This game's bad content includes some violence and some family conflict which can be depressing, so that's propably why they rated this game E10+.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

Fun but kinda iffy on behavior

My sister who just turned 10 got this and she can't stop playing it. I actually played it too and I have to say it is fun. However, the mother is a little wierd. First, her top is WAY too tight. And yes you can see her nipples under the top, which is bad for little kids under 10. Also, the daughter is sad (and only says ribbit) and the parents especially the dad don't really pay attention to her that much. Also the family is poor which may be upsetting to little kids and the dad plays with toys on the couch all day, while the mom is in the kitchen complaining about everything in her life, and the daughter draws on paper all day. I think they should have made this game a little more happy instead of sad and depressing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydarkfire775 April 9, 2008

Weird.

Ummm...This is a messed up family. The daughter is mentally insane, (thinks an evil frog wizard put a spell on her)The mom is depressed and is like 24/7 at the dishwasher. The dad thinks he's 5. He plays with ACTION FIGURES! I liked the storyline, being short, but a bit to complicated for anyone under 11 because even i had to refer to a walkthrough multiple times. Overall: Scared Me

Great for Kids!

I can't believe these people would say it's inapropriate! Chibi Robo Is a great game for ages 8-11!
Teen, 15 years old Written bythe doominator April 9, 2008

Everyone here need to look closer.....

This game helps teach to do chores for money. So what? This gameis fine. No need for the "OMG, 10+ because it has weird Japan stuff" COME ON. Why?????

Pretty good game

The game had a great story line, but had wierd sub plots. This great and has a lot of problem solving. In the game you are tiny little robot that was bought for a girl named Jenny Sanderson from her dad. Your goal is to clean, fix, solve puzzles, and throw garbage away to get happy points. As a robot you are limited on energy, so every once and a while you have to plug yourself into outlets and recharge. While in an outlet you are given th option to save. There are two differnt shifts Day and Night. During the day the Sandersons are up. At night all the toys come to life and it gets kind of wierd. Apart from the friendy part of the game there is a dark subplot. Mr. Sanderson is unenployed and has been spending money on toys. When Mrs. Sanderson finds a expensive toy reseipte she locks herself in her room and says her only optoin is devorse. This subplot represents nevegitive sexual seriotyping. Wich is why it should be raited E+10
Teen, 14 years old Written bySynchronicity April 9, 2008

For once CSM is right!

This game isn't really for kids. My sister played the game and I watched her. I mean, just like other reviewers said, the mom's top is too tight and there's some mild cartoon violence. But there's also content that CSM hasn't mentioned that I'll talk about later. Chibi Robo is a good game with a robot and his cute little television friend (kawaii!) trying to make a bad home become happy again. The robot is limited on energy until the end of the game. There is also depiction of suicide (the toy Lego dinosaur jumps off of a table and gets broken into lego pieces) and some quirky-scary stuff like the mummy. Yeah the divorce subplot (dad wants expensive toys, mom sees reciept, locks herself in her room and wants divorce, daughter is mentally ill and says a frog put a spell on her) is pretty bad. Me and my sis used to question the E10 rating but it's now true: It's rated E10 for a reason.

good game but i think 12 or 11+

its a fun game and i love it but dont just go off and buy it with out thinking. this game is fun and me and my sister (14) love this. its adicting..... but still it has some bad parts . the moms top is tight and the dad has to sleep on the couch for speding too musch cash on chibi robo. the kid is not sick in the head thogh! WHO PUT THAT IN TO THERE REVIEW?!?! she is an 8 year old kid i mean i have a brother that age and he uses his imagination too ! gimme a brake! but on with some bad parts . the mom does fiel for deforc. and the DAD is a geek and plays with action figurs. but in japan (were this was maed) kids are more exposed to things like that. if you look at pokemon they had to cut out some episods becuse theye were too inapropretr or vilont. so thats whats with that . now ojn to the goood. chibi robo clens up that house and trys to save the famly. it shows kids how to solve problums in a big mess. and they use there brain. all in all i think this game is fun for me (im 11 now i got this at 10.) but for yonger kids i think they shold just hold back a bit. but this game is sooo coool!!!!!