All member reviews for CityVille

Facebook sim promotes friending strangers and paying.

Learning(i)

Teen, 17 years old Written byMixk July 16, 2011

City

This game is fun once you get started and of course do not join Facebook unless you are 13.
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011

I LOVE THIS GAME!! i think it's really fun. you can build houses and stores and it is really awesome!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJacobTheGreat2 August 1, 2011

Builders are Awesome!

You build from police stations, bungalows, toy stores, and more. You also need to make and deliver goods to businesses which makes the game more realistic. There are some criticisms. You need energy to do most of the stuff in the and you have a very limited amount. Community buildings will always require you to get materials and hire people to work. Which you can get through your friends, or buy with something called "cash." The only two ways to get it is either level up, or buy. If I were you, and I wanted cash, I would head to the nearest Gamestop and buy a $25 dollar cash card rather then buy online for security reasons. The only reason why I listed it 13 though is because you have to be 13 years or older to get a Facebook account.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypinktea4 March 12, 2012

Nothing bad but more for tweens

There really isn't anything bad for this game besides it's always asking for you to go make friends with strangers. There is NOTHING inappropriat with this game, you build your town make house build businesses earn money and make your town bigger you can't talk or do anything like that I have it but I kind of got bored with it I'll play it when I'm bored. But might be good for younger kids like tweens 11 12 13
Teen, 14 years old Written byjw1709 October 12, 2011

Common sense is overeacting

Kid, 12 years old September 14, 2011

making money

i think that its about making alot of money.
Kid, 6 years old May 20, 2011

for all ages not for adults.

i love this game so i want to join
Teen, 17 years old Written bymaturereviews March 22, 2011

Kid, 12 years old February 22, 2011

One of the best Games Ever!
Teen, 17 years old Written bybluetoadco February 4, 2011

Perfect for 8 to 18.

This is thirteen plus only because Facebook is for 13+. If there was a way to play it outside Facebook, it would be about 8+.
Parent Written byCommonSenseParent February 2, 2011

Fun and educational game is appropiate for all ages

My teenager has 400+ friends on Facebook, and she knows them all from school. Most kids nowadays have every kid in their grade, so you can play the game safely without adding strangers. CityVille is a educational yet fun game that contains no sex, alcohol, or drugs. It is a safe, fun, and cute game for all ages.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byMJones3422 January 22, 2011