All member reviews for Cooking Mama: Cook Off

A clever but flawed cooking sim for the Wii.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySara_diamonds May 28, 2009

Very fun!

Very fun game. Appropriate for all ages. My little brother loves this game and so do I! It's completely pure and there's nothing to be concerned about! There are so many dishes to cook and you can move the remote as if you're actually cooking the dishes! Alot of varieties of healthy meals and deserts from many different countries. Very fun!
Kid, 12 years old September 22, 2010

the best game ever

i love this game because it tiches you how ot cook and do sutff the right way
Kid, 11 years old May 5, 2015

This game is good because you have a great multiplayer mode where you can play against each other in a racing cook off. The single player mode is where you get rewarded with recipes for making a decent meal. The reason I say eight years and older is because anyone younger than that may have problems following the instructions.
Kid, 11 years old April 17, 2010
Really? Alchol related???? The alchol is drained out or something like that in cooking. Cooking Mama is way better than Gardening Mama. Cooking MAma makes you get a pretty good feeling of feeling that you can really cook!
Teen, 14 years old Written bysixersfan March 12, 2010

Cool game, very easy to play

This game is incredibly fun, and so easy to play, even my little sisters can play it (they're 4 and 6). After playing the game a couple of times, I actually felt compelled to go and try to make some of the items (not following the on screen recipes, but other ones). Overall, a great game!
Adult Written byLuckyLizz February 24, 2010
I've been playing Cooking Mama on the Wii for quite sometime now and it's amazingly addictive. It's fun, fresh and gives someone who couldn't tell a pen from a spatula [namely myself]confidence enough to make a decent meal. Haha. It makes you laugh and it gives you a chance to interact together and want to play AGAIN and AGAIN. It's completely perfect!!
Kid, 12 years old January 2, 2010

Simply Amazing.

I love how you learn how to cook! At first it seemed so boring, but then I tried it again and could not stop! Cracking the egg shows how to be patient and steady while stirring shows how you can be fast and furious. Sometimes if you mess up Mama gets mad which could make little kids sad, but other than that it is simply amazing.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybootie13 December 11, 2009
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byfig October 1, 2009

Fun game that I play when my son walks away

My 7 year old son loves it. It took a little while for him to learn how to use the controls, but now he is a pro.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

Fun Fun Fun

Don't let the alcohol bother you. Fun Fun Fun Game that is educational and VERY easy to play, actually...
Kid, 8 years old June 26, 2009

great cooking mama

It is so good. i tired it on my friend's DS. it is so cool. i also tired it in the apple store where you can try out the i-touches. i love it. i just don't like the cooking mama LITE.
Kid, 10 years old June 10, 2009

It good and I like it
Adult Written bymickey9999 June 4, 2009

this game is the hoseted thing that i have ever played
Kid, 9 years old May 15, 2009

Kid, 10 years old February 3, 2009

"I love chicken nuggets!"

I like chicken nuggets because their really yummy. I hope you like it too.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

5 stars!

I love the DS game and the Wii is no different! Teaches kids to follow directions and fun!
Adult Written byKazuo Kiriyama April 9, 2008
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A must play game for people who like to cook

I think cooking mama: cook off is a game that anyonw who loves to cook should play because it teaches you what ingredents you should put in a recipe and how you should cook the food and all that good stuff. Also if you are a bginner you should try cooking mama instead.