All member reviews for Coraline

Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2010

Meh....

This game is ok. i wouldn't say it's considered GOOD though. It's basically some remake of the movie in video game form. It's not even something i will be coming back to. Overall, 3 out of 10
Teen, 14 years old Written byPoison Ivey February 15, 2009

Extremely addicting!

This game is really fun and addicting. The gameplay does look unfinished, but it is still fun. It took me forever to finally figure out some of the puzzles, and you need to be really clever to figure some of them out. The only bad thing is that the game is short, and once you beat the game once, the only thing you can do with it is play it again. I beat the game twice, and now i'm kind of bored of it. But it's fun the first time!
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2012

Good game

this game is not violent at all and its a really fun game.And its not even that hard i've passed it like 15 times
Teen, 13 years old Written bykeen3.141592reader October 10, 2011

Not a fun game.

Absolutely no questionable content whatsoever (aside from aforementioned rats and evil plants) but the game is not particuarly fun. It is basically just playing mini-games and completing little missions that people ask you to do. I, thankfully, did not waste my money on this game (I borrowed it from a friend, who told me to see how boring it was) and I advise you not to. It is simply another 'The Video Game' version of a popular book and movie - some of the puzzles are not relevant at all to the actual movie plotline (understandable as a lot of movie-based video games do this, but I would have thought that the movie had a lot of action scenes to work with) and it seems like the little storybook frames are only there to remind hard-core fans that it is the CORALINE video game and they can't return it.
Kid, 10 years old February 5, 2010

Coraline is fine for ages 10+

The parents arent good role models but this game is rated 4-stars (but i give them 5 cause i totally love coraline) its not that bad and really its 10 and up but the monsters are a little creepy the movie is simaler to the game to but it can be scary for kids under 6 because my poor little cousin Candace saw the movie with me and she was getting scared of the evil button eyed spider mother.
Kid, 9 years old May 26, 2009