Kid reviews for Crackdown

Grand Theft Auto-type game on steroids.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written byNinetailedfox123 April 9, 2008

It Was cool but NOT HOT

The game is realy great for freerom and all that good stuff but the story line is terrible i mean it realy dose suck all you do is go around killing kingpins and their man once your done with that the game is over That is rull stupid.

it shows that gangs are bad

i think it would be alright for 11 year olds and older because instead of being the gang you have to takedown the gang its all good fun because games dont affect me i know of several NORMAL people that play this game their all right
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan33 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bygrindhouse April 9, 2008

Fun game

This game is really fun I must admit. I played it at a friends house good times. It's kind of hard at first but you get the hang of it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byhottiesuperbuff April 9, 2008
I don't think that this game is an issue since it's intended for people 17 and older. At that age violence, drugs, etc is not anything new. There's nothing in this game that's very intense; it's all been seen before. Its still better than many other games in terms of the message because you are playing the role of a police officer and are not allowed to run around killing innocent people like you can in others. The objectives within the game aren't that great, however, it's still a lot of fun to jump from building to building all across the city.
Teen, 14 years old Written byfallaway6554 April 9, 2008

Good game

Not that gory- there's blood, but it's cartoony, so it shouldn't be an issue. No sex, not that much language, hardly any drugs, and best of all, you're a good guy instead of a bad one. Definitely should have been rated T.
Teen, 13 years old Written bynick939393 April 9, 2008

fun game but once you win its pretty much over

its not that bad. As far as the "prostitues" i haven't seen one yet.The langueage isn't really that bad. I'd say as long as ur kid doesn't have acces to car keys, grenades, or guns its not a big deal
Teen, 16 years old Written byPoogus311 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byvideo-games-rock April 9, 2008

good game if your parents think your ready for it

First off I'm a kid so excuse my poor grammar and or spelling. I think it is a good game it has action, and instead of being a gangster like in GTA your some sort of cop, an agent. To parents: it might not be a good game if your kids are immature. So it is a rent first for sure, but a solid game.
Teen, 17 years old Written bygirlbakura777 April 9, 2008
Crazy, adrenaline-pumping, fantastic ride through a futuristic city. Think of Grand Theft Auto in the future. Also think of the main character being a superhero. That's basically what this game is. It's crazily fun to jump from rooftop to rooftop, catching baddies and such. Still, the game is not appropriate for children. Adults however will have a blast playing this one.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysportzguy1006 April 9, 2008

Violence Not Bad

If the big issue in this game is the violence, forget it. The graphics are mediocre and make the blood almost meaningless. Don't get me wrong, it's a really fun game. The sex is no problem. There are no sex acts, just stripclubs lathered over the city, nothing actually seen. Language includes all the norms. FUN GAME!!!
Teen, 17 years old Written bygolfer27 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bycasperda4 April 9, 2008

It's not that bad

I am friends with several gamers. I am a gamer. I have played Halo, I have played GTA. Not once have I injured somebody or done anything using something I learned from a video game. Not once have I started to curse in public, or talk about sex, or whatever else I learned from video games. I am 13. Unless your child has serious problems, this game (and games in general) should not affect them.

great game!

Ok this game is violent people do say the F-Word you can kick people 75 feet or longer and carjack but other than that it's not too bad but if youre verry strict about that kind of stuff then i reccomend to stay far away from this game.

A great Game

Being a kid some people might not value my opinion but, this actually is not as bad as you think. You play as a super police officer. Yes, you can kill civilians. No, you are not encouraged too. There are consequences for all of your actions in this game.
Teen, 14 years old Written byinstantramen92 April 9, 2008