All member reviews for Criminal Case

Gruesome crime scenes become Facebook hidden-object puzzles.

Learning

Kid, 12 years old October 4, 2013

No younger than 12...

I like this game and I sometimes play it but it can be a little boring and it can be quite gruesome.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDangerRanger101 June 13, 2014
LEARNING

Fun game, can be very upsetting

This is one of my favorite Facebook games of all time because the mysteries are very intruiging and it gives you a good feeling since you as the player are the one solving these murder mysteries and bringing the killers to justice. The game is highly supportive of doing the right thing because the player is stricly on the side of good and they stand for justice. There are also a lot of good role models. The members of your team are always there and will do whatever it takes to help solve the cases. Sometimes even the suspects of the cases help steer you in the right direction or even find clues. However make no mistake, this game is not for everyone. The murders can be intense with very realstic depictions of blood and other things I wish not to mention. Also this game did such a good job with its characters that you can become very attatched to them and you will be upset if one of them gets murdered or murders someone else. I've even had to stop playing it because it can get very upsetting. There's also quite a bit of language in the game that you might not want your kids to use. Drugs are also a bit of a problem. Sometimes, just like in real life, the police have to deal with drug dealers. However, this is a lesser problem because these problems are handled well. Overal this is a very fun and easy game but it isn't for everyone. If you're really young or are very sensitive, like me, this game could be upsetting. But if you want to play than go ahead because it's very fun and might even inspire you to become a police officer.
Parent Written byBreeden July 12, 2015

Inappropriate language, sexual content, and dialog.

This game has crude with its words and the way it talks about sexual activities, womens underwear and swearing. Its in poor taste and not appropriate for children, also cost to much for food for energy.
Parent Written byhenryhank April 18, 2016
LEARNING
Criminal Crimes was fun and helps the memory. but the fun ended when they changed the chance to earn more energy at the end of the main game and play for stars to convert to energy... now it is stickers... I don't care about stickers... very young children do I don't.. If they want stickers I do not know why they didn't just add a choice to choose stickers or energy.. simple way to make adults and young players happy.. If not changed soon I will be looking for a 4 or 5 star rating game... right now just giving the creators a chance to make the game fun again..
Adult Written bydisappointed2 February 1, 2016

disappointed

I enjoyed playing the game until I went to play game/case 26. It deals with the occult and uses the sign of Satan in the murder. I'm not into things of that nature though I know some people are. However, because I'm a Christian and must take a stand for Jesus Christ I feel that it is wrong for me to play the game any more.
Adult Written bySannda September 10, 2015

Tiresome

Starts out fine then you start to spend endless hours in the Lab on this game. Because of this you cannot play or enjoy the game. Of course, you can pay to get out of the Lab but it will cost a lot on each case. Not worth the time nor the effort. If they could try to come up with a different way to collect money from people the game would be more enjoyable. As of now all you can do is put the items in the Lab and walk away. Sometimes days at a time. No fun in this!
Parent Written bydeniser1 December 15, 2014

Not Fact Based But Entertaining

There is nothing in this game that really has anything to do with problem solving skills. In crime scene after crime scene you are simply pointing out memorized objects in a room or area or putting them in order or putting a scene back together on a timer. It's entertaining and the "solving" of the crimes can be entertaining but you are not the one really solving them. You just get points for each scene. The more points you get and the faster you get them the faster you "solve" the crime. As you go further up in level there are more "lab" tests which take more "hours" to get back unless, of course, you pay real cash to get them faster. So, even though you can get "energy" by having a lot of "friends" on your team, the makers of the game and face book games are still looking for a way to get real money from you. Or you will be waiting 24 hours for your "Autopsy" (and one "crime" had a person and THREE DOGS autopsied, no kidding) then they will have you "find" something else needing "tested" (which can test as "lipstick in a REAL lab in 5 minutes, you get it back in 12 hours unless you pay $24 face book dollars which cost you around $2 in real terms. Then, it's gruesome crime scenes so I can't really recommend for younger children or sensitive persons. And your favorite sweet personality WILL end up either being killed or the killer eventually. Finally, it's NOT educational. In the killing in the Amish area, when one young lady takes poison, they rush the girl to the hospital and put her in an "induced coma" (you would NEVER do this with someone who ingested poison, you keep them AWAKE, I'm a retired nurse) while the POLICE lab takes 12 hours (unless you pay them $24 face book dollars) to "test the poison and see what it is (like a poison victim HAS 12 hours post ingestion???) No, you immediately drop a tube, pump that stomach and see what you have. So, it's NOT educational. And that is just one of the many glaring errors. But it's entertaining if you accept that it is not even remotely realistic.
Adult Written bygrubbywife October 29, 2015
LEARNING
This game is very frustrating. If you click on things too fast, Jones comes on and says take a grip. If the game fails and you have 5 hints, you're stuck with Jones and one hint. This game is a racket.
Adult Written byKara2 September 12, 2015

Expensive

game could be a lot of fun but by the time you get started it's over. If you want to play more you have to pay. Way to expensive. Kids should not play this game adults only otherwise all the fun will be gone by not allowing the game to be as real as it could be.