All member reviews for Crysis 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byJacobTheGreat2 July 2, 2011

Watch Out For Language

Violence- If you played Halo then you would know the violence level on their. Crysis 2 is bloodier and more violent than Halo, but not by much. You do shoot humans in both campaign and multiplayer. But you shoot aliens in campaign to, in fact, most of the campaign, you shoot aliens. And no blood comes out of the aliens. (Also known as the Seth) Nudity- Not much to say. The whole reason why I put this here is because on the back, on the rating thing, it says "Partial Nudity." Nothing to worry about, really. I don't know why they put it there in the first place. There is no nudity in the game, so you can totally ignore it. Language- This should be your biggest concern. It's the whole reason why I listed it pause in the first place. This game cusses a lot. Using word like F---, and S--- allot. It may get on parents nerves sometimes, but you should be fine if your child doesn't repeat cuss words.
Teen, 16 years old Written by Mr. Doubtfire June 18, 2011

Gritty game is exciting

Crysis 2 is a great game and you have fun all the way to the amazing end. Graphics like no other you actually feel like you are really and inside the game which is a great game experience. This gritty game is amazing and should get as much respect as possible.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySnakeEater54800 May 12, 2011

Better than Black Ops and scary sometimes

First of I'd like to say this game is Awesome! But as for age 12+, because now days kids play CoD plus as a parent just tell the kid about why this stuff shouldn't be preformed in real life. Also CryTek's name is everywhere it this game.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybigd1215 April 21, 2011

Good for everyone over 13

This game is a very good game. The only reason it is not for kids is because of over protective parents. Kids who play these types of games turn out fine. I blame the parent more than the game for bad behavior from a child. The only iffy part about the game is that aliens can be kinda of scary fro littler kids. All in all a very good game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashwolf88 April 18, 2011

ok gameplay good graphics

its an ok game where u manage 3 power strength ,armor and stealth to defeat your enemies.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAstralghost March 23, 2011

The language is a bit much

This game is awesome, but while there is some blood, it's not the most gory game in the world. There are some things that Parent's may not find suitable in this, but as long as your kid is fine with seeing some blood and doesn't repeat the swear words, I would call this a little bit worse than a PG-13 movie.