All member reviews for Dance Central

Teen, 14 years old Written bybrieona January 10, 2012

Provides a fun way to get active

This game is a great way to get moving. It is a lot of fun and can be used by all ages. Many of the songs require practice in order to get a good score on (especially in the higher difficulty levels), so it definitely has replayability value. There are a few suggestive lines in the game, but nothing that should be a problem for anyone over the age of ten. Definitely worth getting.
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2011

first xbox 360 game

i just love it i never really hear any bad lyrics so i think it should be rated E10
Kid, 10 years old March 9, 2011

Love this game!

I love to play this game when I am bored. My friends brother plays it and he likes it. He's 6 years old but he is still good at it! I would recommend it for basically anyone who likes a bit of dancing once in a while.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMaplefrost March 2, 2011

Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2011

ok game

the lyrics are kind of bad and some people wear inappropriate clothes
Kid, 11 years old October 7, 2011

dancing has never been so central

The main reason why people bought the Kinect is to get Dance Central. The Halo: Combat Evolved of this newly introduced motion sensor, this game provides a great experience for dancing solo or with backup pals. The game however, does get inappropriate at times, ranging from skimpy dancing female outfits to mildly suggestive song lyrics effective enough to force the makers to censor out some of them. The game is also 5% frustrating, pointing fingers at the motion controls. I suggest you get this game if you want a great time with your friends, or want a hard calory-killing workout.
Teen, 15 years old Written bythegamer67 August 31, 2011

Good, but some thing's are a bit inappropriate.

Pretty good game, some of the dancers are dressed inappropriately (see pic above). Some lyrics aren't very nice! But other then that alright for 9 and up!
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011

Not for kids under 12.

The game is awesome! My only concern is some of the outfits.
Kid, 12 years old January 24, 2011