All member reviews for Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix

Good entry-level dance game for kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySummerLuvr810 April 9, 2008

Great

This game is great if you want a fun way to get up and active. However I think the levels should be a little harder.
Kid, 10 years old October 11, 2010
People are saying this game is too easy. (try Bowser's Castle on Super Hard.) It helps kids get active in the way Wii Fit did. And Mario and toad unlock songs. But strangely nobody noticed that prinsess Peach wasn't in this game. I also like the mush mode to challenge yourself but they don't have some features the old DDRs had. I heard there was a no.2 to this but I can't find it.
Parent of a 6 year old Written bymadsmooney1214 June 1, 2012

dance dance revolution mario mix

Families can talk about how to make the game more challenging. Try different body movements while placing your feet on the controller. Challenge each other to be outrageous or funny. Who in the family can dance most like Usher?
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 28, 2009

good game for kids

good game for kids
Teen, 13 years old Written byMegaman man April 9, 2008

Great Game 4 kids

It gets kids dancing + its fun
Teen, 17 years old Written bynduns April 9, 2008

It's okay

Mario and DDR was an alright idea. It was okay, the songs are pretty good. I give this a passable score because of additions like being able to beat up enemies with dance moves and the minigames that are added to it. What brings it down are the lack of songs and the fact that all they are is remixes of old Mario songs, nothing original except for the second-last song, which I'll admit was the best one for being the only one with lyrics. Mario and Luigi are the only good dancers. Everyone else just sucks at it.
Kid, 11 years old April 13, 2009

The hard level+ Bowser = NOT EASY!

I could fail that level as soon as I started.^^; However, DDR: Mario Mix is a great way to work out and have fun. Anyone who can read well and step on arrows can play this.
Teen, 16 years old Written byqueenrachie2 April 9, 2008

Fun Game but

Fun game but it's wayyyyyyyy too easy
Me and my sister always like playing Mario games so this game to us is awesome. It just so fun.
Adult Written bytracymom April 9, 2008
Adult Written bynintendude April 9, 2008

Great series, not-so-great game.

Um... this is good for kids. Though I am a Mario fan and decided to buy anyways. If you have played the REAL DDR and you can hold out on Standard mode, this game is NOT for you. It is for entry-level players. However, I could only do Standard on real DDR and I have actualy gotten better playing HARD, VERY HARD, and I am approaching the SUPER HARD level. Songs like Bowser's Castle are REALLY hard. But the hardest songs are only 9 footers. There are lots of elements that they left out in the game, Freeze and the carietys of modes are forgotten. In short, this game is good if you are desperate and can't afford a PS2. If not, but the real thing and see where the REALY challenge is!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMiharu Yamato April 9, 2008

Boooring.

Just buy the REAL DDR. It will last a heck of a lot longer than this easy, waste of money.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Oh god DDR and Mario just don't mix.

Good Get Up And Go Game!

This Dance Dance Revolution game has perfect levels! I use it sometimes for my workout. This game is good for everybody.