All member reviews for Dead Space 2

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 28, 2011

THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guide: On:13 up Iffy:12 up Off:under 12 =WHAT DO YOU THINK?? Overall,very violent and atmospheric but awesome fun. Coming from an average American teen who knows what he's talking about. Sources:I play this 6-9 hours everyday??
Teen, 15 years old Written byFatasyfan09 March 12, 2011

NO KIDS!!!!!!!!

This is a fun game, buts its way too violent for any one to play really. I mean come on EA its bad enough you reased dantes inferno (HELL IS NO GAME) now this?
Teen, 15 years old Written bybig gun January 27, 2011
Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. April 25, 2013

Supremely gory, scary, and gruesome horror game is off limits for anyone under 18!

Few games feature blood-soaked battles with more severed body parts or gallons of spilled gore. It's gory enough to make even media desensitized grown-up gamers occasionally whistle in disbelief. Scary, terrifying, and supremely brutal horror game. Countless gruesome deaths animations, resulting in your character being decapitated, blow up, dismembered, vomiting himself to death, stabbing, self mutilation, throat slitting, heads exploding, and more. The way to kill your enemies is to impale them on spikes or blunt object such as dismembered arms using telekinesis. You can dismember enemies with pistols, shotguns, machine guns, and more. You can also stomp on your enemies after you've kill them that make them explode. This game is a nearly non-stop series of intensely graphic, highly visceral combat scenes involving zombies, and alien zombies. Players use many weapons and fists to not just kill -- but also eviscerate their enemies. Expect frequent close up and often slow-motion depictions of heads and limbs being dismembered, blood and gore spilling out of heads, arms, chests, abdomens, and gallons of dark red blood spattering all over.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCole9678 July 23, 2012

Violent yet promising

I liked the game. Although i was very shocked about how much intense violence there was. Some scenes scarred me for life. Plus the swearing is intense, but the bloody violence is so intense you barely even acknowledge the violence. And the whole entire game is a giant suspense fest. You are walking around by yourself and just waiting for some kind of strange creature to jump and freak you out. Still though, Dead Space 2 is highly addictive.
Teen, 15 years old Written byIlovemovies. July 20, 2012

Extreme violence, NOT FO ANYONE UNDER 18!

Kid, 11 years old May 20, 2012

Fine but scary game.

This is a shooter game but a very game that kids teenagers would like. IT HAS FREAKY ENEMIES and alot of blood. But would be appropriate for kids 15 and up.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMINACprime March 13, 2012

Scariest. Game EVER.

I got this game from my friend and when I played it I nearly sh*t my pants. Just that scary. What makes it scary are the numerous pop up scenes and parts where ALL the lights go out momentarily and swarms of Necomorphs try to get you. NOT recommended for light hearted and people with bladder promblems.
Teen, 14 years old Written byGrimms-Dragon July 20, 2011

Not for most kids.

I love this game. It has the best graphics and fresh ideas of any game I have. I do not think children under 17 should play it, unless your kid already plays games with strong violence. I'm 14 and I started with violent games with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. If you are willing to let your kids play violent games, do not start with this one. The violence, gore, and frightening scenes make it too intense for most people I know.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmashwolf88 April 18, 2011

if u want the best horror 3rd person game out there here it is if not want to peep your pants i wouldn't buy it but over all good game.
Kid, 9 years old April 10, 2011

No one under 18+

I'm usally fine with gory games but this is just TO MUCH, could scar a child for a long time, but you have to admit it is amazing how much work EA put into it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byalexander1997 March 11, 2011

(wiper,scream,gore)

if you buy it you will want bars on your window and you will want to sleep with a shotgun but all good fun
Teen, 15 years old Written bySaad1Khan November 18, 2014

Big game and enough scary

As gory as deadspace:extractions in terms of bad language more then previous parts.
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 August 17, 2013

fun sci-fi shooter that is not good for the young ones

This game is fun, but not for a lot of people. It contains strong violence and got including dismemberment and decapitations add well as lots of other things. The violence is very disturbing and may unsettle lots and lots of people. This game has language, but it is not terrible. The whole game is very intense and scary, and will have jumps scenes. It also if very disturbing from being the violence, to having things jump out at the screen. Really mature 12. If this were rated as would as movies are rated it would be R: Strong Bloody Sci-Fi Violence and Gore, Scary and Disturbing Content, and Language.
Kid, 10 years old December 6, 2012

violent

this game is exetremly violent and scary i couldint even play it parents read this
Teen, 13 years old Written byxboxteenwatcher August 31, 2012

dead space 2 worried for your kids?

I think that this game is going to be beast because im getting first today.8/31/12. And i wont get a game if dont think its good. Like i said in the first review its a horror game! So you are going to be scared duh! But this is for matuure players 13 or older. Hope i helped. and dont worry about the violence if your kids are mature they wont be to scared.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPART III July 20, 2012

Gory, gory, gory, and really fun.

Theres lots of extreme violence, for example you can die in lots of disturbing and offten gross ways, like being stabed, then cut in half then eaten, or having a needle stabed through your eye with and endless founten of blood poring out of your eye, ripped in half, half your arm ripped off and beaten down with it. Its very graphic but very fun.
Kid, 12 years old June 14, 2012

LEARNING

great game or is it

this game may be extremely gorery but i am shure if your child has seen (r or ma rated warwar or zombie films it is the same level.) my parents love the game and allow me to play it because it is more friendlier then grand theft auto iv parents this is a must have for alien and survivae horror fans. 9 out of 10 violence 10 out of 10 for a good graphics story gameplay great game but don't buy it if your child has not seen a movie like 28 days or weeks latter i am legend the crazies apocalypto and others
Teen, 13 years old Written byNathan.Virnoche May 4, 2012

Dead Space 2

Personally, one of my favorite games. But, the game's violent content is too violent, parvasive language, and very, very, dark. I'm 13, almost 14, and even I'm surprised I am allowed to play this game. Again, one of my favorites, but very, very graphic!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheGuyWhoReviews March 17, 2012

Not as bad as I had thought.

So, Isaac has to destroy another marker, and while he tries, his dead girlfriend haunts him. Gore and profanity blablabla. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Honestly, I guess I'm harder than most, but the only thing that bothered me was ONE of Isacc's deaths. That's all.