All teen and kid member reviews for Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey

Kid, 9 years old June 12, 2015

Gets tough

This game is easy and fun... but CAUTION: I have heard that there might be a thing where if you are not quick enough to attack, the bogs will capture you! Also snow whites world has one very hard scene. At the end there is a bit of scariness, as your character cant talk. The first scene is rather exciting. You can be a girl, and that's it. Overall, for kids that are older, its pretty easy.
Kid, 9 years old December 10, 2013

Wonderful

It's the best game! I love it, and so does my friend, who I played it with. Honestly, it's a wonderful game for all ages :)
Kid, 0 years old May 21, 2012

LEARNING

the best game

when you play it going to be the best game that when you want more fun in it so buy it and it will cost 5.99 that not mach money so buy it now.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydevena April 3, 2011

love it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 December 29, 2010

SOO CUTE - minor scariness

This game is so cute! All kids will love it! You won't believe how easy the controls are, so anyone over 3 will be able to play it with ease. And you learn positive messages in Jasmine's world, because the bogs have turned everyone against each other. You must work together with Jasmine and Abu to bring trust into her world again. All the princesses are excellent role models, you it's good for your kids to look up to them. But on the down side, there is violence and scariness. You use your "magic wand" (aka the Wii remote) to destroy bogs and turn them into butterflies. In Cinderella's world you're in a dark forest with scary music playing and the Bogs come up and attack from time to time. I don't think it would scare anyone under 6. So, if there's princess lovers in your family, get this game!!
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2010

I like this game. I have it. My God-sister will love it. My cousin is about to have a girl, and I will let her play will it when she is 4 or 5.
Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2009

awsome for all ages

love it!
Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2009
Kid, 5 years old April 26, 2009

i cried i laughed

i was told this is a very nice page for kids to play games have fun and learn