All member reviews for Drawn to Life

Draw it and it's part of the game -- wow.

Kid, 9 years old February 22, 2009

COOL

I love this game and play it probably every other day. I am good at drawing so I liked this. Except now I am on my fifth mission and it gets hard. FOR 10 AND UP!!!!!!!!! by the way there is violence like shooting, pounding, drowning and evil dragons
Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I recomend this to younger kids age 7+!

Ok, i know may be a little old for this but when i first played the game it was boring,but when i got into it...it went to easy to medium to hard and thats what i like about it,but there was a sad part of the game when the Mayor dies and his daughter Mari has to be more responsible to take care of the village and at the very end the Mayor appears as an angel watching over his daughter!
Parent of a 5, 8, and 12 year old Written bybeckyhall April 9, 2008

Creative gaming!

My son is 8 and loves both his DS and drawing action heroes. This game is a perfect fit. I like that he is creating what happens, not just reacting.
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

This game was pretty good. I liked that you got to draw your own stuff. This game was fun, you always have something to look forward to--like drawing new things.
Teen, 14 years old Written bybook13lover June 9, 2011

I love this...

This game is awesome, and it lets kids be creative. If they like this, you might want to try Little Big Planet. The only reason I said 7 and up is because younger kids probably won't get it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMillyMolly January 11, 2011

I like this game because it's not super easy, so you have to try. Might be a bit old for it, but I like it. Different leves, different difficulties, and weird but funny charecters.
Kid, 11 years old August 1, 2010

okay but watch what your kids draw

well it's a kid game but when you make your character you can make it sexually explicit or write rude words on it like F**k you also you can write rude words on buildings. Now for the messages you are forced to help the people
Teen, 14 years old Written byallyra99 July 20, 2010

weird

You can make your character anything you want and name it anything uncensored.
Kid, 9 years old February 2, 2010

HARD storyline.

Not even the older kids notice this my friends. the story line is WAAAY to hard. SOMEONE DIES mai friend. If your kid comes running to you, I aint gonna blame ya. This game is amazing. Fun, adorable gameplay. Fun, adorable, storyline. Until details hit you. There is ALOT of love in this game. (Yay marixjowee!!) But its not inappropiate. Its very sad though. :( Its fun and easy to draw in it, and the rolemodels are kawaii!!
Kid, 10 years old November 16, 2009

Great game!

Great game! I am still stuck on that Wilfre part! I have been stuck for one year! anyway, Its a great game! And inspectorkid, I don't think Heather is creepy. She is only half machine! LOL! The only creepy thing is that she likes Jowee!
Kid, 9 years old September 27, 2009

A OK

Its goood i have the game and its hard on the Wilfre level dont get mad if keep tryin' you can do it! oh one thing creeps me out its when you rescue Heather (when you get to level called "Frostwind") she's weird but A OK!