Parent reviews for DreamBox Learning Math

Online math game adjusts in difficulty as you play.

Based on 1 review
Parent of a 5, 8, and 17 year old Written byDefeating autis... March 7, 2011

Great for K through 3rd graders

My kids love to play Dreambox. They ask for computer time and are learning math! Price is very reasonable, especially if you buy the 6 month package. I heartily endorse this site. My kindergartener is already in the 1st grade curriculum.

Parent of a 2 and 7 year old Written byTomPo January 4, 2010

Love it and she is learning math!

I think this is a smart way to teach math to a child. The math lessons use fun and challenge to get the child learning.
Parent of a 5 year old Written byPetVet August 28, 2009

my 5 year old son loves it!

my 5 year old son could quickly play on his own and didn't want to quit!

Educational Value
Parent of a 7 year old Written bygetloud April 11, 2010

ok for 5+

I was not sure but it was jus enough to pass for me.
Parent of a 7 and 11 year old Written bykmillsma April 17, 2011

fun and educational

My 7 year old enjoys playing it about every second day and I like the parent information it gives. It offers games according to your child's ability and then moves them forward.

Educational Value
Parent of a 6 year old Written byGAFamily March 5, 2010

Super fun and confidence building

My sweet girl loves Dreambox Learning. It has been a great way to challenge her and keep her interested in math. I have seen her applying concepts to everyday problems and she is now far ahead of the other children in her class. Her favorite part of playing is how the game rewards her with tokens, certificates, etc and tracking her progress. Well worth the money!
Parent Written byGema Valeska B. October 18, 2016
Adult Written byszdf d. March 5, 2018

Online

Online Online Online Online
Parent of a 4 and 7 year old Written byJanine C. March 10, 2018

We Love Dream Box!

My oldest son is very strong in Math and is often bored with the math he is taught in the classroom. I like that with this app that he is still able to grow in his math skills because it adjusts the games to his skills. I like that he is challenged by this game! My younger son is in jr. kindergarten and he is learning to love math because of this game, I see great growth in his mental math skills and number familiarity

Ease of Play