Kid reviews for Drive3r

Drive away from this one.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEdubSpace June 25, 2017

Teen? what the heck is wrong with these ESRB ratings?

It is not that violent it has no blood no drugs no gore no swearing it's pretty much clean you play as tanner the undercover cop and it's a lot of fun you can even select a mode called "free ride" and you can do what ever you want in that mode and it's a lot of fun but this game also suffers from major flaws dish at shooting mechanics and on foot and in car controls and pop in's everywhere but your kid won't mind it's over all a decent game and it's not as bad as people make it out to be end of story. But it for your kid hands down rating: mature reason: Violence but this game should been teen

Ease of Play
Teen, 14 years old Written byCWG1 June 20, 2013

Should be rated T... and this is still fun.

So far I noticed this game should not of received a M rating. There is no language or sex just some violence, but no blood. This game in my opinion should be T. You can steal cars and shoot people, but not very bad.
If this were rated as movies it would be PG-13: For Action Violence

Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

so so so so so so so so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is so so fun i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 12 years old June 8, 2012

Fun!

I've been playing this game since I was 4 and I wasn't influenced at all! It's a fun game and has violence but you don't see blood.

Kid, 10 years old April 8, 2012

the truth

Great game but but too violent- shooting people to the head blows off blood on the ground well done your arrested thats the game MAN!

Teen, 13 years old Written bybenhelo March 10, 2012

12+

this game is not bad its cool its not that bad get real common sense meda

Teen, 17 years old Written byhammy055 October 9, 2011

DRIV3R

Its pretty violent, has drinking, and a little bit of swearing. If you play on Take a Ride (free mode in the game) it only has violence which you could also turn off.

Kid, 8 years old October 7, 2011
Teen, 13 years old Written byAnandbasi1998 October 1, 2011

Its Fine Ages 12+

the missions and the graphics are aweful but driving round and causing havoc is alot of fun.
it is rated 16+ because you can kill innocent civilians but honestly its not that fun since they react badly
this could be good as a grand theft auto substitute
Teen, 14 years old Written by8colony8 November 11, 2010
This game is NOT that bad. When I first saw it at my cousin's house, the violence shocked me. You can kill people in car crashes. You have a big array of guns and can shoot anyone (even cops) but I got the game and I just don't shoot ppl. there is alot of glitches but overall its really good. some language & use of alcohol and tobacco. Let ur kid play this (just make sure they know what is wrong and what is right and that they dont go shooting everyone). Just be glad they're not playing grand theft auto

Teen, 13 years old Written byswantar66 May 15, 2010

great for any age

i absolutly luv this game i got it wen i wuz like 10 its so fun its a clean version of gta

Educational Value
Teen, 13 years old Written bykh2master September 11, 2009
what is wrong with these people? i played it at my boyfriend's house and it was action/adventure. you can do almost whatever you want. you can choose any vehicle and run over people and get weapons to shoot at and get in other people's cars if yours is bad.

Teen, 14 years old Written byjoshandy September 5, 2009

Mature? Thats not right!

Some violence, but no blood (what I know of). This is not real enough to me M rated! Wheelman is worse. That should be mature and this should be Teen! Come On!

Teen, 16 years old Written byperryfoster March 20, 2009

ok for anyone

perfectly fine. don't listen to the trash this website says. best game in the world. teaches valueable lessons about safe driving. really.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008

very very good lots of fun 13+

this game is a delight lots of fun and excitement. can play for a long time violence nothing else.
Teen, 14 years old Written byneoMp5 April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Action and Entertainment

Very entertaining if you like crashing, bashing, and shooting. If you do not like action and violence then this is the wrong game for you. The first time a kid plays it, an adult should watch it with them and on the main menu it will show "take a ride" and "undercover". I think 8+ could choose "take a ride". If the kid knows that violence is wrong then I think it's ok for them to play it. Now this is just my opinion, not yours. If I were you, I would rent the game before you play it. And if you like this game, you should buy it and I hope you have lots of fun.