All teen and kid member reviews for DSi

Kid, 8 years old July 6, 2011

just the same

just the same as any other DS.
Kid, 12 years old May 27, 2009

Demented review pick

I find it highly unacceptable for CSM to review a video game system. I bet Nintendo will file a lawsuit against CSM for this. Anyway, a must-buy upgrade for the ds!
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

I LUV my DSi especially Flipnote Studio!
Teen, 15 years old Written byrebma97 January 18, 2013

LEARNING

Fun game system

I don't have a DSi now (more into my iPhone :D) but I really enjoyed mine. There's so much to do on it (record sounds, take pictures, play some games). I don't really think there's anything to worry about. On a side note, I didn't know that CS reviewed video game systems.
Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 December 31, 2012

LEARNING

Fun

Even though I have an iPhone :)
Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2012

WHAT DOES DSI MEAN?

IT MEANS "DOODOOS SAY I"
Kid, 11 years old January 25, 2012

Awesome

I love the dsi and the games are really entertaining. If your kid doesn't get carsick, it is great for travelling. Depending on what games you play, this portable entertainment mode is fantastic, and can also be taken to resturaunts, people's houses or the dentist. Really stops kids whinging.
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2011

Hi

okay, I have one and its really cool too, the thing about it is thats it is SOOO easy to messup the screen, i accidently slept with it all night on and the top screen totaly went black. People who want to get a dsi should use screenprotecters if they are at a "young" age. Other thn that its a great way to have some fun on the go.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2010

A Great On-the-go Gaming Console!

Are you kidding?! Age appropriate for 14 year olds? That is just mish mash I tell you! I have had the Dsi for about a year now and have had no problems whatsoever. It's a really great gaming console for one the go. In my opinion, parental controls really aren't needed because it's a hassle to set up internet and for chat, you have to have another user within 20 feet of you. It's very easy to use and it has somewhat good definition. But for the price (149.99 I think now), it's not completely worth it. Basically, it's just an upgrade of the DS. Which to me if you're worried, is more age appropriate because there isn't any internet options.
Kid, 12 years old December 8, 2010

No more, no mas, and no zilch! Enough with this! The people must hear the voices of the kids!

I have had it! This website has condoned the use of parental controls on this console! That is terrible! I don;t mind you wanting to keep your child safe, but here's the skinny: The DSI is a revolutionary console, and one of its more prominant features is the internet. Without it, the DSI is just a DS Lite with a camera and recorder. Sadly, too many parents have fallen into this pit of despair known as mistrust and parental controls on the console, thus ruining the experience for the child. This, of course, leads to the child wanting to get rid of the DSI, and the parent will be upset because they payed so much for the thing! It leads to an awful feeling for everyone. I have met kids with these controls activated. They view their DSIs as useless because of them, as would I! So I say, kids, take a stand! Show your parents you can be trusted! Do not let the DSI be wasted! This beatiful device was meant to be used to its full potential. Thank you for reading.
Teen, 16 years old Written bygnash502 November 28, 2010

AMAZING

I'm getting one for christmas and I got to play with it before we wrapped it. I haven't had this much fun on a gaming system since my DS Lite and I'm giving my lite to my sister, I love the Dsi I Love it My bestfriend has one and we had fun playing with all day. There is no end to its possibilities. Under 10 Parents should set Parental Controls just to be on the safe side.
Kid, 8 years old September 19, 2010

no title

games and more
Kid, 8 years old July 26, 2010

Perfect for EVERYONE. Nintendo has done it once again. :)

DSis are awesome systems that allow you to interact with other children. They are one of the best gameing systems nintendo has ever created. Your parents can activate parental controls and limit the rating of games you can play.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2010

Little kids might lose it a lot

I love my Dsi!!!! LOL
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2010

Dsi good or bad

Parents if you have any counsernes there is parental block you could block any games but dsi is a very safe program it wont allow cusing or personal info it depends the games you wanna by your kids theres math games but DSI'S R FOR FUN IN GAMES its very cheap its a laptop camera ipod a video game system in one
Kid, 11 years old June 5, 2010

Great Product By Nintendo

This is GREAT ! ! My friend let me play his and it was fun. Lets kids work on art in "Flip Notes" and lets them play photographer. All in all a great product by Nintendo. Hopeing to get one for my B-Day.
Kid, 11 years old April 12, 2010

awesome system

rock on this system rocks i do not have it but i plan to soon i played it once
Kid, 9 years old April 8, 2010

FANTASTIC

I love love love love love LOVE the DSi so much i can play it over 5 hours a day, ( if my parents would let me ) the camera feature is easy to use and takes clear pictures.The mic is hilarious and overall i rlly love it i reccomend 1000 times to buy it!
Kid, 10 years old March 6, 2010

Awesome for 8+

7 and below will find it hard to play.
Kid, 12 years old February 27, 2010

I have had a DSi since march last year (I live in the UK) and I've grown attached to it. I love playing RPGs and taking pictures on the camera. You can set parental controls on as well. There's not really a problem for the internet issue. You have to buy a wireless router ($120 I believe for a decent one. It is £70 for a good one in the United Kingdom) or a Nintendo USB connector (£5 off eBay or $10 ). The USB connector is discontinued :( so the wireless router is the only option. There are also some minor flaws with the system as well. To get 13 hours game play, I have to play mine on the lowest brightness setting which is a struggle for me to see. Also, the 'matte finish' isn't doing as good as it claims as I've had to get a protector cover after I spotted fingerprints on the DSi. The other problem is the new DSi XL. It has a 93% bigger screens and has A little bit of Maths Training and a 5 in 1 dictionary. It also has an internet browser but it is the same problem as the DSi with the internet. The DSi XL looks good but it is £150/$190. Overall, the DSi is a good system to use with a wide range of fun on it!