All member reviews for DSi

Nintendo's new handheld is great IF parental controls used.

Kid, 8 years old May 11, 2009

"I was amazed"

All was cool thanks to it!!!
Kid, 8 years old May 9, 2009

hi

kjrfhejgqhaekjrngkjrahfgjdnfgvf
Kid, 10 years old May 7, 2009

I love my DSi!

This is better than the DS and DS lite! You can record sounds and change the sound to make it sound crazy! Or take a picture with one of the 2 cameras! The camera is only 0.3 megapixels, so I don't recommend using it that often. It can not play Guitar Hero for DS or any other Game Boy Game. It only has 1 Slot, not 2. You can also go on the internet! Or buy DSi Ware!
Kid, 11 years old May 6, 2009

A nice new game system for new gamers

the DSi ware games are a little dumb for your dollar but you do get 1000 free points
Kid, 11 years old May 1, 2009

cool

i revewd that this game is very interesting
Kid, 10 years old May 1, 2009

Words can't describe how fun it is!

The DSi is better than ANY portable game system you can buy! The DSi menu looks like a Wii menu. It also has 2 cameras and the DSiWare games are awesome. It's even funnier when you bring friends with the DSi! You send some of your pictures to your friend and chat on Pictochat and draw... in COLOR! No wonder I rated it 5 stars.
Teen, 17 years old Written byjacques12044 May 1, 2009

Kid, 11 years old April 26, 2009

Worth the money

I got the dsi, and loved it at first sight. I like the distortion lens the best.And the sound is cool too, but the only way you can play your own music files is to buy the SD card.
Teen, 16 years old Written byHedgietto April 14, 2009

DSi: A Don't Buy

The Nintendo DSi is not worth the money. It doesn't have enough memory to load G-mail! It's definitely not worth the 169.99 dollars! A must-not-have for anyone, ages 6 months and up. All the apps do not function properly.
Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2009