All member reviews for EA Sports Active

Virtual personal trainers help families get fit on the Wii.

Kid, 12 years old January 29, 2011

Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus is better.

Boring. I did not find this fun at all.
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2010

Boring boring boring. More for serious people.

Ea Sports active isn't that fun. Yeah there are activities and stuff but the games are just too boring. Yeah come on let's go play the squatting game on ea sports active!!! The charactor you make just doesn't look like you, and the only thing you do is workout by picking a bunch of boring excersices like running in place and doing squats, but maybe that's just me. BUT i think if you're REALLY into doing serious workouts that are very basic and things you'd do at a gym, this game is ideal! but i still find all the sections boring... anyway i rate this game 7 out of 10! sorry about the long review!! :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byMoviefan101 September 19, 2009

EA Sports Active is a great fitness game for all ages. It really breaks a sweat. The game features you to customize your own workout. This a great fitness game for young and old.
Educator and Parent Written bytesrusch September 6, 2009

Perfect active gaming for all ages

We love this EA Active (yes, even better than Wii Fit)because it gives us opportunity to do workouts together that is "customizable" and more varied (ie. sports, cardio, upper body, lower body)than Wii Fit with regards to creating your favorite workout. The trainers come out in PIP (picture and picture)so it is easy to follow. The characters although adult looking, are more realistic than Wiifit characters. The trophies given after achieving goals are very encouraging. The workouts vary from easy to hard and would mirror an active workout that you would do in a class of circuit training and cardio in sport clubs. My 5 year old enjoyed playing this due to the trophies he gets from persisting to play different games (ie. first hour trophy, baseball batting x 200 etc)
Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009

I love this game! Thank you Nintendo!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bykrazypanda45 June 6, 2009

Okay and fun for exercise!!

it is okay but they do make you enter in your weight and stuff
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2009