All member reviews for Easy Link Internet Launch Pad

PC add-on lets young kids surf safely.

Parent of a 6 year old Written byZuma_martin October 11, 2010

great for kids

great learning for my child. don't have to worry about what they are seeing on the internet.
Teen, 14 years old Written byValerielovesreviews December 18, 2010

Great product!!!!! (READ MY REVIEW!!)

I love ittt!!!! i bought it yesterday and my child is in love with it when i bought it it was 16.00 dollars and it was 25% off so it was 12.00 dollars. It conmes with 3 games and if you want anymore you would have to buy them seperatly and when you buy the seperate games it comes 2 in one. they sell Thomas the train and Bob the builder togather their is also mickey mouse and many many more ................ But the prblem is that the games are actually more expensive then the actual Easy link... :( but you usually find them on sale at waltmart or toys r us. But overall it is a very good product i recomend it for children over 3 and the best thing about it is that i dont have to worry about what site they are on because it safe and secure!!!!! RECOMEND YOU TO BUY IT FOR SUREEE!!! (The only thing i dont like is that the aditional games are a little pricie ....:(..)ts up to you if you want to buy aditinal games because it already comewith 3 (Elmo, A dragon one and a little fisher price puppy) IMPORTANT!= just so you know it dosent work with wondows 7 or any Mac computers and must have internet connection. Hope this review helped you!
Adult Written bymarinegyrl00 April 9, 2008

A must have for pre-schoolers

This was the best gift I could have bought my children. My 3 and 4 year olds love. It lets them go to the website of there choice and locks the computer down to all other areas. The best part is is was only $10.00 at Walmart and the additional links were $3.00. The best value.