All member reviews for Elite Beat Agents

Heroes bring the funk by tapping in rhythm.

Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2009

Awesome!

I love this game and have been playing since I was 10. It is totally age appropiate in every way.
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2009

so awesome so not

the agents are so stupid in this game. but don't take my advice.
Teen, 13 years old Written byWilling-to-learn August 21, 2009
This is my favorite game for my DS bar none
Teen, 13 years old Written bywhats_a_glock April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written bythat_one_guy726 April 9, 2008

the BEST

This game is DA BOMB! It's extremely fun addicting with nothing to worry about content-wise! Anyone can enjoy it! Ages 10+.

THIS GAME ROCKS!

I love this game. Great songs, great stories, it rocks. Rent this game!
Adult Written bysnuffy9000 April 9, 2008

it's like guitar hero on the ds

who knew that tapping stuff at the right time could be so fun nintendo oh and harmonex or what ever the creators brand who made guitar heros name is any way good game
Kid, 12 years old February 3, 2011

Perfect for people who like music and spies

This game is good till the final boss. HE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byDOCCON July 29, 2009

A game with loads of fun and loads of heart

The game includes 19 songs and while they are all covers, all of them are done very well (Chicago's Your the Inspiration cover is hands-down the best cover ever made for the song). They also all tie into stories and are usually well pulled-off (again, the story with Your the Inspiration is the best). While not everyone will like all the songs, they all work and some may find songs they hate sound a bit better in cover form. The game has you pressing buttons in order and in rhytem, occasionaly sliding the stylus around when necessary. While it looks simple, it's actually quite complex and requires a good deal of timing to work right. It's big problem is that your hand will often cover up where you should tap next, making you miss some notes. The game tries to make-up for this with multiple colors and a hand that points you to where you should go next, but it's still a problem. However, that's about the only problem I can lodge against this game. The music was well selected, the little skits and stories that play out like a comic book are very well done, and it's just challenging enough. When you do fail, it also gives you a felling of "If I play this song just one more time, I know I can beat it" that makes it addicting. It can now be had on the cheap and it makes for one great purchase for your DS.
Teen, 14 years old Written byevildude32 April 9, 2008

The Elite Beat Agents are @ your service!

Think Men In Black meets The Gorillaz meets Donkey Konga. EBA is an awesome DS game about three agents helping people in wacky situations. Only they do it by music. You help the Elite Beat Agents by tapping to the beat on your DS touch screen while situations unfold on the top screen. This game is probably a "lite" E10+ because of some comical violence (rather mild), a girl movie star's you-know-whats doing something rude, and some bad stuff in the music itself, as well as a rather sad story about halfway through about a girl's father dying and him coming back as a spirit . But don't let that stuff stop you from playing this awesome rhythm-action game that looks like a manga come to life with music. It's so awesome. I say 9+.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhypoman April 9, 2008

AGH!

Ok, here's the thing about this game, it is BORING! I played this for fifteen minutes and then stoped and got out my Gameboy color to play something that didn't have annoying music. I really don't understand how this game got such good reviews! The gameplay is repetitive and the songs are lousy. Ages 8-13 might find it enjoyable.