All member reviews for Enter the Matrix

Best for avid, mature fans of films.

Adult Written byfree_bsd_baby April 9, 2008

Enjoyable individual game, designed for adults and single person play.

Enter the Matrix has a very good graphics engine both smooth and reliable. There is quite a lot of violence, and the game revolves around killing people. This is certainly an adult video game. It does however have a very good selection of weapons, and ones that are realistic too. If you enjoy these types of action, killing games, along with a very good choice of weapons, this is a wonderful game. It also has time altering capabilities, allowing you move and shoot faster than the enemies in the game. This however does not allow for multiple players.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJoe Riz January 20, 2012

Enter the Matrix

The game itself was a great hit , with my Dad ( Who didn't play the game , but since he and I watched the first film , he loved watching me play ! ) , and me . I really think it's more a guy's game , but besides that it's AWESOME !!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 January 14, 2012

Awesome game, but...Niobe and Ghost?

This game is really good. But only one thing: after I saw the movie, I was like, "Niobe and Ghost? Okay...Why isn't the game about Neo?". Probably the only reason I thought that was 'cause I saw a review talking about how weird that was. Had some language (b--ch, d word, h word). One part where a guy puts up both of his middle fingers at one of the characters. The fighting is really cool. You get to do bullet time. You can use guns, silent kill (more like silent strangle), crossbows, and you can unlock the swords. The game also has a hack section for cheats. If ur smart, you can really get into it. Has a cheat code for 2 player, and swords XD haven't unlocked the swords yet
Kid, 10 years old June 28, 2011

According to comments, this game is BADASS!

I think the game is very cool. I've seen the complete trilogy and I want to play the game. It is kick-ass and entartains people shitless. This game has been rated T for Ages 13 and Up. Property of WB Games. All Rights Reserved.
Teen, 13 years old Written byacribit March 6, 2011

Enter the matrix is addicting
Teen, 13 years old Written byadamr2894 July 10, 2010

Perfect for teens, not so much tweens

This game is very addictive, but some of the language in it is unnecessary. They use words like s--t, d--n, h--l, and a-s. This is NOT a game for little kids. But it's worth a try.
Kid, 12 years old October 2, 2009

The storyline is rubbish and only really makes sense to movie fans. The startling realism makes it too adult for kids, with two terrorist dressed individuals rebelling against police and such. However, if you're an adult and don't give a stuff about a story, this game is a fun one, with plenty of punch and abilities that can enable you to run on walls and kick the sh-t out of a cop. The only real problem with this game is that it gets slow at times and is difficult to complete.

the matrix kicks ass allright

With a huge gun selection,endless awsome matrix stile fighting moves,an involvative story line,and great graph- ics,this may be one of the best games on the PS2 even to this day. Athough it is a little to violent, it is also a little to fun.It makes a great sidestory to the movie which you wont find enywhere else, and (today) you can find it at most Game -stops for only 5 dollars.Athough you can't aim your guns without going into first person mode (in which you can't move)and their are some bugs,especialy when you have some cheats on,it is a highly recomended game,especally at on- ly 5 dollars.On the whole i'd rate this game 9.5 of 10(7 being the average).Re- play value: modarately high
Teen, 16 years old Written byjblair April 9, 2008

grafix stunk but this site gives hard reviews.

First of all u are not klling authority figures ure killing people who help machines destroy the human race. fun gameplay, and if glitches were fixed and grafix improved it would be good. i think this sight is rediculas and i wish the school had never told my parents about it. there is nothing in any m or t rated game that a 12 year old doesn't know about. Also your reviewing system is too kiddy. I learned a few things I wouldn't talk about at the dinner table. pleeze. but no kids who are 7 or 8 should be playing games period. otherwize, come on because u saw your character in a game kill a swat team does that seriously mean you will go shoot some people up. if you do that its because you are a friek. the only thing video games can do is make people underestimate cops, which is a good thing. it makes it easier for authorities to track them down.
Teen, 16 years old Written byjdunmer1018 April 9, 2008

Great if you've seen the movies

If you've seen the movies, then the violence vs authority figures can sort of be justified. The movies imply that "people" in the matrix are simply shells in which people "live life". And also, all the "authority figures", such as SWAT teams, are headed by the main enemies in the game. There isnt much bad about it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMath-U April 9, 2008

Fun but hafd

Fun game if you like the movies. But it is hard.
Teen, 13 years old Written byBubbajean April 9, 2008

This game is pretty good...

This game is realitively clean. It's not as good as Path Of Neo, but, descent. It's not bloody, or strewn with language.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i love this game!

this game is so cool! you can fight in slow motain combat!