All member reviews for F1 2011

Kid, 12 years old December 23, 2011

12+? I don't think so!

I grabbed this game off the shelves because I am an avid F1 follower. This was simple to grasp, and I got the hang of it one lap into the race I was doing. Obviously, when you crash, things go flying around a bit, but there's no injuries. You may knock over your Pit Engineer, but he just rolls over and gets back up. I find it simple, ad enjoyable, and think 12+ is quite over the top for this game. I would say 3+, but it would be a bit hard to grasp at that age.
Teen, 13 years old Written byMorgiman April 9, 2015

Amazing Game (12 is very overatted)

Great Graphics and realistic any who thinks this is a 12+ think again i got this game when it came out and its great and for the younger ones a breaking assist to help them :) Deffo Get It Very Positive When You Do Your Best And Role Models Are Great :)
Kid, 11 years old January 31, 2015

PG - Very Mild Fantasy Violence

F1 2011 is a Formula 1 racing simulation game in which you can race multiplayer or on your own. I rated it PG for very mild fantasy violence. The very mild violence occurs in car crashes which many F1 followers will be familiar with - however, the consequences are never serious and the game has an option in the settings to turn off violent crashes. I agree with the other reviewer, and really enjoyed the game. I did think it was really quite hard to pick up though. Consumerism is everywhere though, but on the whole it is very educational.