All member reviews for Fable II

Kid, 12 years old September 13, 2010

good game

it is a good game as rpg games go i want the sequel
Teen, 13 years old Written bySource144 July 13, 2010

This game is very good. I love everything about it. There are very little bad parts of this game. This game you have the choice of being good and evil. I would recemmond this game for children.
Kid, 12 years old September 10, 2010

Fable 2 is one of the best game's I have ever played!The violence isn't too bad and although there is blood it's not over excesive.The main problem is the issue on sex as althogh you can';t see it and it is opptional, they make some sexual remarks throughout it although there not to bad.There is hardly any language in it and you only hear one quite bad word once which is ba*****d and I don't know where they heard sh*t because I didn't.Your player is always encouraged to do the right thing as he is a hero and if you ever do a bad thing you are punished for doing so.Over all it is a great game and if you think your child is mature enough I would tell him or her to definately buy it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsntThatGreat June 28, 2010

Perfect for more mature kids!

This game is amazing, with barely any bad messages or themes (you can't even see the sex, and it's optional). The gameplay is great, and it really gives kids the opportunity to make good choices in the game. After all, it's better to make a evil game choice than an evil real-life choice.
Kid, 10 years old December 20, 2009

Not too bad

You can have gay sex but other then that this game is fine for 9 1/2 + but you can turn evil or good whatever you want
Kid, 11 years old January 9, 2015

This game is crazy amazing!!!

I am 11, and I got Fable II and III for Christmas. Please, DO NOT believe Common Sense Media's review of this game. Sure, it has some blood spatters here are there (unlockable finishers are an option, but if you're against it, don't unlock them! Stay away from brutal styles if you are scared) and maybe the chance to do it up with a few people, but I've found through playing that many villagers are usually against sex before marriage. There is no nudity (though the Harlot Outfit is... questionable) and little language. Most inappro-pro things are optional. Honestly, it's at the "Could be a Teen Game if Certain Content is Removed" end of the M-rated spectrum rather than the "Gore, Sex, and Sailor Language, Oh My!" End. On a scale of 1 to 10 with mature games, 1 being able to be a teen game and 10 being a totally EVIL game, Fable is a 1... OK, maybe a 1 1/2 but what do you expect! D:< In short, Fable II is actually a very thought-provoking game at times that poses a challenge for young gamers. Just consider your child before getting this game if you're the kind of parent whose THAT worried.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

A little bit of everything.

I've just got this game and have been playing it for the past few weeks(I think I played it a full on sixteen hours over the weekend,) but beware,this game is EXTREMELY addictive.It is extremely thought provoking and HUGE fun,you will not be able to put it down once you have got it,guaranteed.However,with that comes strong constant violence and blood,mature themes and infrequent foul language.You can choose to have implied sex with a woman in the game but you hear lots of moaning and thrusting.Women in the game wear low cut cleavage and some have exposed bare buttocks but this is very short and the scene cuts away.There is lots of strong violence throughout the game and of course,a serving of extremely foul language.Triple that up and you'll get a not-so-iffy 13+.
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2012

Can your child make the right choices?

Many mature themes and difficult moral choices that gets you to do wrong things, but if you make sure your child chooses all the good paths to being a noble and honest person, it is a really fun game that is not bad.
Kid, 11 years old December 21, 2011

Great game 11+

This is a very good game there is no blood but there is mild violence. Sex is not an issue you do not see anything there is just sound effects. there is a fare bit of learnig in it for example if you disobey the law the cops will come after you you can get a job. You have a choice to be good or bad when you are good people loke you and soe times shop keepers will give you lower pricebut if you are bad people will not like you the cops chase you it. I think this game is suitable for 11 to 12 year olds. There is a huge area to cover in this game so you do noy get board. This is a full on game packed with awesome stuff to do the story is great and fun there is nothing scary in this game or very violent. I own this game and it is a great game for 11 year old's and up.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2011

For tweens

Its a very good game if their mature enough 12-13 +
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2010

i love it its fun but you can kill inosent people and have sex
Teen, 16 years old Written byhitokiri3 October 21, 2010

Great game, great messages, but can be dark if the player wants

Great game. The sex is probably the biggest concern and the twisted violence that can take place (killing your spouse) all other decisions like it are left up to the player though. The story is only as dark as you want to make it. That aside there are a lot of good themes here and evil IS punished, one of those few games that make you care about the characters and story.
Teen, 17 years old Written byOpinionatedTeen October 9, 2010

Not for younger kids

First, I have to say that I love the Fable franchise, and have played every Fable game out there. Moving on though, the game does have quite a lot of violence, including the killing of zombies and children turned into violent beasts. You can earn achievements by decapitating and/or scoring groin shots. You can also receive STD's from unprotected sex, and in Bloodstone prostitutes are at every corner. That being said, the game holds some very positive messages. Most people in the game won't have sex with your character until the two are married (although you can have multiple spouses). While you can be good or evil, your actions will determine your alignment. At the end of the main plotline, your character has to choose between family, money, and sacrifice. Overall, for the more mature teen, Fable II is an excellent game.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykeano312 July 28, 2010

Great game but with a lot of sexual content and the ability to be good or bad. There are scantily dressed prostitutes in certain areas and you can hear your pertner during the sex, but not excessively, i.e. you hear things like "this isn't your first time, is it". Overall its a very good game with some bad stuff but I would say its ok for mature people over 12.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCyonnara May 8, 2010

this game is amazing it has such a deep story to it with very gripping yet terrifying moments a must play for all Xbox 360 owners
Teen, 14 years old Written bykingofburgerz April 27, 2010

Not for under 13! and mabye not even for 13

Its not the best game i have ever played it has some good and some bad. I found the story line exiting and made me want to save the world. Along the way you can choose lots of diffrent paths. It can be violent (you can shoot peoples heads off). I think the karma system is great. If you have bad karma people will fear you and stay away but if you have good karma you will be welcomed by the people. It also changes your character if you are evil you turn into a demon if you are good you have a halo floating above your head. You can also eat diffrent things. Good food tofu veggies etc will make you more attractive but if you eat pies wine etc you will get fat and prople will think less of you. About the sex personally they could have improved it by making it more subtle or removing it all together but over all its a good game. iffy for very very mature 13 year olds
Teen, 13 years old Written byjumphop April 1, 2010

Fable 2

Great game, got it on Christmas and couldn't stop. While my favorite is Oblivion, I like this game as well. The ability to have Sex is a bit a problem for some. (Including me.) You don't actually see or hear it. Overall good game!
Kid, 9 years old March 25, 2010

Only good for mature kids.

Good role models because being good means you get rewards but being evil does too. But most children would realise that they don't want to look ugly (evil makes you uglier and gives you a worse first impression on everyone else). There are some really hard missions but it's not that bad. This game is quite vivid too! But something I find really disturbing is that there is children in the game and you can have them, kid-nap them, or kill there parents. But you can't kill them though. You can also a massacre in town and the characters will speak about it throughout the game. IT IS REALLY COOL! Mature children because the only thing they'll copy out the game is being good! Me and my friends play it a lot we're 9.
Teen, 17 years old Written bysnowbo March 3, 2010

Great for 13 and up

It's fine for 13 year olds and up. There is a sex related thing that you get but just have the where babies come from talk and they'll be fine
Kid, 12 years old December 24, 2009

Should be fine for twelve and older

This is a great game. Why is it rated M, seriously? Violence is not that bad. I played it at my friend's house, and she had been playing it since she was ten. I didn't know about the sex part, though. I think she said it wasn't bad.