All member reviews for Fable III

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. August 25, 2013

No worse than Infamous 2, but pretty boring.

Kid, 10 years old July 27, 2013

if your child is mature then maybe

not mutch blood but you can have s*x but its a black screen the only bad language is b*lls and you have to kill mercanries and ocasional soldiers there is a setting to kill inocents
Teen, 15 years old Written bySithLordBeast July 3, 2013

mediocre game

pretty good game that's all about choices. for example *SPOILER* in the beginning of the game you have to choose to either kill your best friend or innocent people. I enjoyed playing the game all the way until the end, which *SPOILER* sucked. you either make awful choices and save everyone or be a good guy and everyone dies. The only reason I got this game is because it was free on xbox live. I'd say don't get the game otherwise because of the crappy ending. There is also some content issues, such as you can have sex with anyone (nothing shown on screen), but this is a choice and you don't have to do it. You can also get drunk but, once again, this is an optional thing to do. The violence is not too bad as you use a sword, hammer, pistol, rifle, or magic to kill your enemies. It's somewhat cartoony and isnt gruesome at all really. Sometimes, at random, you also perform a finishing move that shows you either stab your enemy with your sword, or maybe slam their head into the ground with your hammer. Although it sounds a violent, it is cartoony and nothing compared to assassins creed. There is also some mild language including d-mn, h-ll, b-stard, and a--. Walter also likes to use the word balls a lot. It's a pretty good game aside from the ending, but since it isn't free on xbox live anymore (it was only free for June) I'd suggest passing it by, although it's appropriate for 12 and older.
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Best Game EVER!

This is my favourite game! You can never get bored of this, as there are so many varied quests. Your characters actions can dramatically affect the whole game, and your morality can be affected too.
Teen, 13 years old Written byorangeman2027 February 6, 2013

fable 3 pocket sized

Fable 3 is a fantasy RPG where you play as the hero and who could forget his trusty dog.......poo.All fable games are about playing as the hero and fighting eeeeeeeeeeevil monsters who threaten Albion.Its a very well made game and it does have sex noises in it when you want a child.Its very hard to explain in detail so ill tell you in a nutshell. Fable 3 is an epic adventure of good rolemodeling and meeting VERY ugly women, its good if you like RPGs.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2012

LISTEN!

i think this game would be good for at least an 11 year old but the drinking and sex can be a little bit bad for an immature kid but hey your going to learn this stuff in school eventully and your going to have a child yourself one day so i wouldnt really be to concerned but the violence might be another problem but its very old fashioned guns and weponry also the langue hell with that on average my best friends hears about 30 bad words a day and hes only in 6th grade also even in thrid grade i heard the f word and b*tch and sh*IT AND othe words even my brother used very bad language when he was in kindergarden so yeah parents i suggest you get your kid this game also dont listen to common sense that much they say the bad things while purposely leaving out you can turn the sex or the gore or the language out so yaeh get this game
Kid, 12 years old October 14, 2012

LEARNING

Really good and ok for mature pre-teens.

Fable 3 can really go either way when it comes to inappropriate content. You can be good or bad in the game, so actions around town can go from giving money to beggars, to killing innocents. (except children) But, you can also have children, by adopting or having unprotected sex with your wife/husband. While having sex you just hear moaning and laughing. As for violence, its not bad. Just swords, hammers, pistols, rifles, and magic. You will only see squirts of blood and cries of pain. There is also beer in the game, that makes your vision blurry and disoriented. But Fable is about the decision making. You can make some decisions as king, and a few in the story line such as, sentencing a town to death, turning an orphanage into a brothel, or killing a crowd of people. But you can also be good, making schools for children, refurbishing the orphanage, and feeding the homeless as well as other things.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPs3gamer2002 October 9, 2012

Fable 3 and the facts

Okay i might get this game soon and i think its alright for teens. Only because younger children dont need to hear cussing but the blood is nothing to worry about. My mom might let me get it so im getting it one it is a exclusive for 360 and its really cool looking. Maybe mild sex but thats all a option though so its all fine for my age group.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 27, 2012

Hell,I've waited long enough for this.

There is lots of cinematic style simulated strong violence but none of it is as explicit or bloody as most video games nowadays.I play this everyday with my 10 year old lil brother for 5-10 hours because it is so fun and challenging but still it's the violence and language that is bad although we both know that if we try to imitate the stuff in here,we will land ourselves in jail.Overall,a very fun and thought provoking action RPG.
Teen, 13 years old Written byxFABLExL3G€|\|Dx January 12, 2012

Best game EVER!!!

This is the funnest game I have ever played I have every downloadable pack for it and i have every achievement. My mom won't let me play a game if it is to bad like grand theft auto. But even my mom and my sister like this game. The only real problem is the sex. There are hookers walking around, but they are covered up and you very rarely see them. And you don't Haf to have sex it is a choice u make in the game. You don't see anything. But you do hear giggling and sex sounds.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygood.honest.reviews. December 28, 2011

M Game but a very good one

i'm not trying to say that this game does not deserve it M rating but the whole story line teaches you to do good you kill you go to jail you steal you get fined if you do bad people will fear you and you will grow horns you do good and you will get a halo if you stick to the story their's not a lot of profanity.but if you go meet people an explore it will cuss ect.overall it's a very good game and premotes good descisions
Teen, 15 years old Written byDragontamer95 July 31, 2011

The Teenage Viewpoint

This game's theme is to show that all actions have consequences. This is an important lesson and one that modern society seems to avoid. The final kills get creative but gore is extremely limited and only appears in significant quantities on creatures of the obviously fake variety. Very little language unless you count your traveling companion's use of the word Balls in extreme situations to be bad. Sexual content is kept to a minimum and is mostly used for quests of the evil variety as what's got to be the most obvious way of showing their thoughts on that. In short I'm honestly not certain why this game is considered Mature in the age we live in. If you're seriously concerned about what they might accidentally learn then watch them or don't let them play. If you think they know it and shouldn't use it as a means of teaching them the consequences of the actions you're worried about. As my closing point allow me to state this, my review is no more the final word than any other. If the child in question is mature enough to process the information then let them go ahead. If they aren't mature enough then this is not the game for them to be playing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byNexus February 7, 2011

A morally challenging game with brutal bloody violence and sex

Albiet this is a good game, I cannot help but feel that the violence is over the top with the 'flourishes' often being brutal execution style moves with the player either snapping a neck with their knees, or throwing their sword and it sticks into them, or just general bloody killings. Also you can start attacking Innocents and soldiers if you so choose. During the epilogue, your player is forced to chose between (trying to avoid spoilers here) being a monarch who is benevolent but risks the kingdom or being a tyrant who can assure the safety of the kingdom. Also during this epilogue your player can engage in multiple partner sex, and is encouraged to do so because the player's weapons will become more powerful after doing so. Overall, this is not a game for children.
Kid, 10 years old February 1, 2011

Iffy for my age!

Fable 3 is a awesome game that is kind of iffy for my age. It has tons of online interaction which can have foul talk with voice chat. You can be a man or a woman and have sex with them. There are some sex sickness too. The violence really is not bad. It is actually really okay the violent part of the game isn't bad at all. You can drink and stuff but that isn't all that much of an issue to. This game is awesome and don't hesitate to buy it.