All member reviews for Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse

TV show shown as violent game pushes cultural insensitivity.

Learning

Teen, 17 years old Written byg1a2b3e4 December 31, 2012

Family guy back to the multiverse

under age 2-15 on age 16 over age 17-18
Adult Written byErnesto M January 25, 2013

Pathetic

Simply pathetic.. especially the show do not bother and do not get this game for kids.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byFor kids May 16, 2014

Good for kids

There is nothing bad sex? NO blood? Off swearing? Not that bad see nothing that bad I say it's an awesome game for kids
Teen, 14 years old Written byConor Coyle December 26, 2012

Extremely Disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was rubbish, the jokes weren't as funny as the TV series ones are, the graphics could of been a lot more better and polished like other games. The dialogue could of been much better than the TV series. So this a game for people who would watch the gameplay on YouTube before playing themselves to see if it's worth playing and not waste their money on it. Very disappointed!
Parent of a 5 year old Written byI am a teacher May 16, 2014

My son is so cute

It is not a bad game I was going to send this to my cousin but my son got a hold and it was not bad for sure not M my kid seems so happy and playful I feel happy hearing him laugh and have fun
Teen, 17 years old Written bydrex112 August 29, 2013

Under 10 is Ok

Language isn't bad, its ok for 9 yrs. Sex is definitely not a thing in this game. Violence is a big thing in this game, it shows no blood but just hitting that kids tend to laugh at which could make you not sleep for 18 weeks.
Parent Written byATLANTIS BOB May 16, 2014

I gave it to my 4 year old

I gave it to my 4 year old he slid it in and was so happy and when I played there was nothing bad so I got my money worth :)
Parent of a 6 year old Written byFloopdedoop May 16, 2014

AWESOME

Hi this game is great for 7 and up its fun and funny no sex blood switch off and swearing not even that bad
Parent Written byAbsolutely perfect May 16, 2014

Kids will love it

This game is completely good for kids I don't get why it should even be rated e10 it was still a great game my 5 year old and 6 love it
Parent Written byOk games May 16, 2014

Good for kids

This is a great game for 8 year olds and up I really think you should get this for kids it's a really fun game no sex you can switch off blood and the swearing is not bad kids will LOVE IT!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCool dude725 February 5, 2014

Back to the multiverse

This is a fun game and all but people need to know that a lot of violence is used.This is an action game based on characters from the TV show Family Guy. Players assume the role of Brian and Stewie, two friends attempting to save their world from Stewie's nemesis. As players complete missions in alternate Family Guy universes, they use machine guns, shotguns, freeze rays, and other firearms to kill cartoon-like adversaries (e.g., fraternity brothers, pirates, alien chickens, Amish townsfolk) in frenetic combat. Players can also pick up golf clubs, bottles, cattle prods, and guitars to use as melee weapons. Other attacks include dirty diaper grenades and flatulence clouds; some attack moves cause nearby enemies to projectile vomit. Though depicted in a "cartoony” art style, battles are highlighted by realistic gunfire, explosions, and exaggerated splashes of bright red blood. In one level, players can shoot physically handicapped adversaries (wearing arm/leg braces) and battle a robot-like boss comprised of wheelchair-bound individuals (i.e., Crippletron). As players progress, the dialogue frequently references sexual material (e.g., allusions to masturbation; oral sex; sexually transmitted diseases; prostitution). Other instances of mature humor include a dancing male character (his buttocks is fully exposed); a man requesting sex while dressed like a baby; signs or objects containing sexual innuendo (e.g., Angela's A*ses, "For a good time call toothless Annie”); an advertisement depicting fecal matter on a proctologist's finger. Some scenes reference cocaine use; a couple sequences portray vehicles with smoke billowing out the windows (marijuana use is implied); one cutscene depicts a college student smoking from a bong. The words "d*ck” and "p*ssy” appear in the dialogue, along with jokes referencing racial/ethnic stereotypes (e.g., "I feel like it's good to be some Asians, but not good to be most Asians,” "Oh, no, it wasn't me. It was that other black guy!" "Who needs Mexicans when you've got the Amish to build stuff?”).THIS IS TAKEN FROM THE RATING BOARD. I DO NOT TAKE THE CREDIT.
Kid, 11 years old October 26, 2013

Okayish

This Video Game Contains Hard Drug Use, Very Strong Language, Nudity,Strong Aggressive Violence. I Thought It Was Okay.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDoritos-6 July 7, 2013