All member reviews for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Intense, mature first-person shooter with creepy storyline.

NOT FOR KIDS

Learning(i)

Teen, 13 years old Written bygrayuzi March 17, 2009

Scary as HECK!

I personally do not get frightened at sacry games or movies, but it was ok for me, and im 13. Don't think your kids should get it, because it is extremely graphic. But, if you think your teen can handle it, go for it. You will love the scary parts, and the action. Adults who like 1st person shooters will like it!
Kid, 8 years old April 1, 2009

Really Good Game

I read about this in the Playstation Magazine. This game rocks.BUY IT!!!
Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byChristianDAD883 July 6, 2009

Perfect for 13 teen and 14 girls and guys!!!!!

Fear 2 is soooo kick ass. Dudes let your kid play this amazing game. Its sooo fun. Who cares if its demonic and desturbing? thats all part of the game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

Wow. Just wow.

Very good game, but so not for kids, not even for teens under 16. It wasn't even a satisfying ending either. Fun while you can tolerate it.
Adult Written byDbryan612 April 26, 2009

intense and almost went in my pants

really good game, it is a first person shooter with scary scenes in between levels. An intense game, deffinetly recommend anyone to get it also a very wicked ending.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCaboose1l2 May 28, 2009

Creepy game!

You know this is just as bad as dead space... which reminds me I need to review it. I have only played the Demo but what the person needs to put in there when you turn around in certian points in the game... She right there! In your face.. its scars the crap out of me. Ya the gore is quite much. The cuseing.. err I don't personally care and because of that I don't notice it.
Adult Written byTom_Gamer_Tom June 23, 2010

More violent than most First Person Shooters.

FEAR 2 is obviously scary. As shown by the name of the game and the Box art. The violence is extreme, The blood is very high with extreme amounts of it. You find random limbs everywhere which isn't very nice. You decapitate people a lot and you have lots of scares that would make kids not sleep for weeks. There is a rape in this too. There is some language but its not to be worried about.
Teen, 14 years old Written byerick112 July 5, 2009

i love this game

i love this game. very intense. great game to play with a surround sound system and great to play in the dark too. and also too violent which is great.
Parent Written byPlague December 1, 2009

F.E.A.R. 2

Great game I must say. The first one was also quite amazing, but I was more drawn into this one. Just the storyline and the gameplay itself drew me more and more into the game. I also was impressed by the cut scense that played throught the game as well. All in all I give it an A.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCyclops_080 March 25, 2009

Crazy

No kids! This game is pretty intense for younger kids, but older teens should be fine. Blood sprays from human soldiers or those weird little Orc things. I was slightly disapointed by the lighter mood and lack of horror, but then agan one of my favorete games is dead space. I guess it very well could give some people nightmares. Most of the time alma appears as a older girl mostly naked, but I really didn't really notice she was untill half way through the game. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid shooter action game, but no kids
Parent of a 12 and 18 year old Written byreaperkiller March 9, 2009

EXCELLENT!!

Fear 2 is an outstanding game, but if we're talking about kids here,DONT. Fear 2 is a intense non-stop shooter. It contains alot of gore. When you shoot your enemies blood splatters everywhere, you can blow your enemies in half with grenades. This game contains ALOT of disturbing and frightening images, kids will have nightmares for sure. From just walking, to a freakishly frightening monster choking you, this game is a no for kids, and a must-play to adults.
Adult Written byTwilight March 4, 2009

Excellent!

Project Origin is an amazing game, the graphics are Extraordinary and the Gameplay and Controls are Fairly Decent. The violence in this game can get pretty graphic at times. Blood is Ubiquitous, Explosions result in Enemies being blown in half, their sides and backs get ripped away (Revealing their spinal cords and other Goodies), Heads Explode and are shot off, and Enemies can get crushed or Blasted into itty bitty chunks by Mechs, Grenades, and rockets. Aside from the Violence, there's a Decent amount of Cursing too. The "F-Bomb" is dropped rather frequently by allies and occasionally by Enemy soldiers (Enemy Soldiers say Mother-Fu**er too). As for Alma being "Naked", She might as well have a shirt and some jeans on. Alma is virtually clothed by her hair, so there's no real issue there. The Online is nothing that you haven't seen in other games, but it's still fun and it will keep you entertained for quite a bit of time. You'll get the Occasional foul mouthed 10 year-old (Who hasn't played with or against one of these?). *SPOILER ALERT* The "Rape" is not even noticeable, I thought Alma was Beating the snot out of me until my friend told me what was going on. All in all it's an Awesome (And at times Frightening) game for ages 14 and up.
Adult Written byDonCorleone26 January 26, 2010

like kids should play this game i mean parents can't protect their kids from the world outside. there are things in this game that are in everyday lives. why block kids from something they will learn eventually down the road i mean does it really matter? Go FEAR it fu*king rocks end of story
Teen, 16 years old Written byBig Daddys Drill February 11, 2010

this game is good for teens 16 and up

this game is a great game for mature peoples only teens from 16 and up i play this game and i like. it has just the right amount of action fear and and all around game play. The first Fear was more creepy.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 30, 2011

Without a doubt,one of the best games to come for a long time.

Well blood and gore is the main theme of the game parents so don't worry about this your kids will get used to It.Language,almost none.sexual content:dont worry about it.scares:alma might probably remind some of regan(the girl in the exorcist) but who cares ?it didn't even scare my brother who is 10 years old and he's afraid of the dark and blood.i played this when I was eleven it's ok.
Parent Written byHARD2BEATBOSS December 25, 2012

Good but scary

Great game but slender scary