All member reviews for F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

Kid, 8 years old April 1, 2009

Really Good Game

I read about this in the Playstation Magazine. This game rocks.BUY IT!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bygrayuzi March 17, 2009

Scary as HECK!

I personally do not get frightened at sacry games or movies, but it was ok for me, and im 13. Don't think your kids should get it, because it is extremely graphic. But, if you think your teen can handle it, go for it. You will love the scary parts, and the action. Adults who like 1st person shooters will like it!
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 30, 2011

Without a doubt,one of the best games to come for a long time.

Well blood and gore is the main theme of the game parents so don't worry about this your kids will get used to It.Language,almost none.sexual content:dont worry about it.scares:alma might probably remind some of regan(the girl in the exorcist) but who cares ?it didn't even scare my brother who is 10 years old and he's afraid of the dark and blood.i played this when I was eleven it's ok.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBig Daddys Drill February 11, 2010

this game is good for teens 16 and up

this game is a great game for mature peoples only teens from 16 and up i play this game and i like. it has just the right amount of action fear and and all around game play. The first Fear was more creepy.
Teen, 14 years old Written byerick112 July 5, 2009

i love this game

i love this game. very intense. great game to play with a surround sound system and great to play in the dark too. and also too violent which is great.
Teen, 17 years old Written byCaboose1l2 May 28, 2009

Creepy game!

You know this is just as bad as dead space... which reminds me I need to review it. I have only played the Demo but what the person needs to put in there when you turn around in certian points in the game... She right there! In your face.. its scars the crap out of me. Ya the gore is quite much. The cuseing.. err I don't personally care and because of that I don't notice it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

Wow. Just wow.

Very good game, but so not for kids, not even for teens under 16. It wasn't even a satisfying ending either. Fun while you can tolerate it.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCyclops_080 March 25, 2009

Crazy

No kids! This game is pretty intense for younger kids, but older teens should be fine. Blood sprays from human soldiers or those weird little Orc things. I was slightly disapointed by the lighter mood and lack of horror, but then agan one of my favorete games is dead space. I guess it very well could give some people nightmares. Most of the time alma appears as a older girl mostly naked, but I really didn't really notice she was untill half way through the game. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid shooter action game, but no kids