All member reviews for F.E.A.R. 3

Teen, 14 years old Written byEbanski July 9, 2011

SCARED!!!!!!!!

This game is so freaky its not funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygwr5052 August 16, 2011

Not for children, but good fun.

I had enjoyed the prequels, and that led me to rent this game. Common sense media had a review on this game i agree with almost completely (Suprise!) This game is NOT FOR KIDS. The unrelenting profanity is an issue. But hilarity ensued when i heard the word S--t 12 times in about 2 minutes. F bombs are a constant. Now this game is not very scary, and if you think it is, the prequels are much worse. Dont play them. Now on to the violence aspect of the game. severed legs, torsoes ripped from the legs, and people being burned alive. And lets not forget the classic factor of getting a headshot makes their head explode. And we all know about chatting during online play. All in all, if you are old (or mature) enough to play this game, the storyline is great and the gameplay is good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byNeatDude27 March 8, 2015

All you wimps!

Everyone who says this game is scary are wimps this is not scary at all only to babies who can't handle the content no sex whatsoever or naked people so I don't get why your all saying there's sex and nudity in it when there isn't. -_- I play tons of horror games like Slender, Amnesia, Outlast, Overcast: Walden and the werewolf, The Dead Space Series, The FEAR Series(of course), Damned and soooo many more and I don't even get scared at all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byxJustifiedd July 10, 2011

F.E.A.R. 3 Review

Amazing game i could honestly say, but for kids, I honestly think they'll FEAR sleeping. This game has a lot of pop-ups they will suprise you very much. This game is for kids 17+. I say if your older or your kids can handle these types of games, then they'll love the gameplay. Its very easy to control your character and the shooting.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 November 30, 2011

Best of the three games.

Csm,again stop with the not for kids thing.its kind of stupid.it depends on the child's maturity,not the age!!!i probably havent said this a 3 year old can play it simply bcuz there's nothing to worry about except the demonic presence and the violence,but as I stress ,your kids will get used to the violence and gore,the demonic presence will also get used to.i can play this game for as long as I want and I play it like 13 hours a day,I am not scared and I'm not violent,while this kind of stuff would normally freak a 13 year old out,but like I said,get used to it.thats the world for you,if you cant take a single darn bit of blood or violence,the. You pretty much cant tolerate anything.
Teen, 15 years old Written byhansel23 June 4, 2013

F.3.A.R

F.E.A.R 3!!!!!!! ITS SO BLOODY AND GORY AND THE SWERING IS STRONG BUT AGAIN YOU SEE ALMA BOOBS BUT CSM ARE OVER REACTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parent Written byTaCTiCaLxReFLeX March 24, 2012

kinda fun-language is bad- violence is bad for those who cant handle it

The sexual themes is once again just like fear 2- naughty ol' alma shows her breasts. for language, there is a pretty big wide variety or uses of f*** and s****. violence- people are torn apart everywhere
Parent Written bysplatterd brainz March 10, 2012

b

to scary plus demo blows
Teen, 15 years old Written bycall of duty22 November 24, 2011

fear makes you fear this game

god its fun!!!!!!!!but not for kids in story mode a girl stripes down fully the whole nine yards are avalible to see.and it wil make you sh*t your pants thats wat it said on the back cover any way.