All member reviews for FIFA Soccer 13

Kid, 11 years old October 28, 2012

LEARNING

CLASS,CLASS,CLASS AND MORE CLASS!

A very good and realistic video game that I adore! The gameplay is incredible and just lovely in the way of how players find space and make intelligent runs. AN ABSOLUTE BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymattguy15 December 27, 2012

ahhh frustrated

i hate the controles so hard on ps3.
Kid, 10 years old December 3, 2012

FIFA 13

Very good gameplay graphics its easy to play and super AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Its age limit is probably 8 and up but overall its one of the best games I have. GO BUY IT!!!!!!!!! Although its probably sold out because its so good.
Kid, 9 years old August 15, 2014

good game

good game but there is a bit to much money involved in career like 14 million pounds just for one player but it is easy to play
Kid, 12 years old December 29, 2013

The best Futbol/soccer game Ever!

Pros. This game has been given high marks it has easy controls and practice for those who cant get it. it has great role models such as many great players that you can look up to. you can choose any team you want and buy players off of any team so it takes a while to master so you don't throw it out once you have completed it in a couple of days It is a very fun and Intricate game for anybody to play plus there is no language or sexuality either. cons. it is Very disappointing for a player when he/she is knocked out of the championship. that is basically it.
Kid, 10 years old September 24, 2013

Great game, but the company just want money

I think it is a great game. But, FIFA 13 want alot of money. But other than that, think it's a great game!
Teen, 13 years old Written byNitro_Python July 23, 2013

Nothing inappropriate in this game, it is fun and I would recommend it to sports lovers.
Kid, 11 years old July 22, 2013

FIFA

A great family-friendly game with new features. Anyone could play this in age terms. Can be a bit harsh online, but that is an option to be considered for family use. You should use this review in correspondence with other FIFA editions.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySoccerMan12 June 13, 2013

Great game, encourages getting a ball and going outside.

As a soccer player myself, I love to watch soccer. I got this game and could not stop playing it. I got outside more, and got some friends that have never even touched a soccer ball to buy this game. Now that it's summer and have nothing to do, we meet up and kick the ball around. The game inspires us to do so. In short, a great buy for anybody.
Kid, 10 years old April 17, 2013

fifa 13

I loved it ive been playing fifa since I was 5 its really easy controls and lots of fun.
Kid, 12 years old March 4, 2013

LEARNING

OMG! 8+! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Great game! And you can use it with kinect too. CSM is soooooooooooooooo over-protective! This is SOCCER! The only concern is safety because of multiplayer, but you can MUTE the person u are playing. Best game EVER if you are a soccer fan! If you can play it than it is good for you!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTCWorld3 January 25, 2013

AMAZING GAME!

Nothing wrong with this game it's simply AMAZING! Parents buy it for your kids!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRedMercury January 18, 2013

...Wow...

This game is a great way to have fun with your kids. It can encourage playing soccer at the park or in your backyard because of the fact that your kids may want to be a athlete just like the players on the screen. The gameplay is awesome whether you want to play with the two button controls for amateurs or younger kids or classic. Overall, there should be nothing to hold you back from buying this game, also the detail is incredible!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTrevor Payne November 16, 2012