All member reviews for Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Repetitive game is for teen or adult fans only.

Teen, 17 years old Written byArmyless April 9, 2008

Pretty decent

Despite all the horrid ratings for this game, I rather enjoyed it. Play through the game, most of the enemies do remain the same. Mostly you get Deep Ground Soldiers, but there are others that slowly change as you work your way through the levels. The most interesting one I found was in WRO HQ, the large guys with the huge guns. It made me panic a couple of times, making me believe the SUPER big boss was walking down the hell. Shoot at it, no blood, you're A+. There are a things with tobacco...but Cid has had that thing since 1997. They're not removing it NOW. The plot was intesting, although the deal with Shelke ticked me off to something bad. The voice acting is mostly decent, although Rosso's voice is enough to make you think VAMPIRE. Which. She might be.... The language is normally pretty good, although with minor curses. Most of the cursing comes from the mediocere player as tehy try and shoot a large boss silly....and realize....wow. That wasn't so hard! Overall, it was a pretty good game and does give wonderful insight into Vincent's history.
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 25, 2009

Parent of a 13 year old Written bychrrr October 10, 2009

perfect for 13+

Teen, 15 years old Written bySoap MacTavish August 25, 2009

Good FF game. Bad shooter game.

The only good Final Fantasy game other then 7
Teen, 13 years old Written byAudiophile May 24, 2009

I found it entertaining.

It was a bit short though. I was dissapointed in the emotional value though seeing as the best part of all the final fantasy games (for me) was the emotion in the end. Nonetheless I liked it.
Adult Written bytomas ere April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

This game is total crap. its repetitive and not worth the money, if your thinking that you want it rent it because you will be disapointed.
Teen, 16 years old Written byblackrose April 9, 2008

Great Game!

I think this game was great! The fighting did get a little old after a while... The storyline is very interesting, and I didn't mind the long cutscenes at the end of a chapter. The tobacco in this game is mild. I feel that younger kids shouldn't play this. The storyline got confusing, and I thought the game was fairly difficult. I had to restart a lot, starting on the first level.