All member reviews for Final Fantasy X-2

Fighting evil takes back seat to challenges.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySoap MacTavish August 25, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 28, 2009

awsome video game

love it
Parent of a 13 year old Written bychrrr October 10, 2009

ok for 13+

love it
Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

cool with a sword on top!

This game has a really good battle sequence. It is weird at some parts funny sometimes too.
Parent of a 6 and 13 year old Written bywavymouth June 26, 2009

X-2 for teens and they must play

i love every final fantasy game!!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byyunayunie_94 June 12, 2009

i likes final fantasy x-2 games

i think this games can make me happy because the player is girl yuna.i like her because she beautiful,cute,sexy and so on....i also like her friend is rikku and paine....that only from me....thank you.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycourtneyelizabeth March 6, 2009

Great Game!

This would be a great game for early teens, this game can get really confusing and it may be to complicated to understand what their talking about sometimes.
Parent of a 11, 15, and 18 year old Written byJulieKryger1970 January 5, 2009
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Sequel to X delivers

This game is pretty good. The game was more girly than the original but hey they make up for it. The battle system is worse that X-1 but I'm not complainingg. We miss the sphere grid, but levels make the game much faster. The violence is what you would expect from final fantasy (you clunk the enemy on the head and eventually passes away). Now I would say a girl could play this at any age. But guys like me and my friends are another story. Well if the boy is inbetween 2 (hey I started then) and 10 would probably think the girls' clothing is odd, but someone 11+ will uhhhh..... you know..... enjoy their outfits more..... getting older has pluses..... lets just say that the clothing was a thing guys helped with. Enjoyable game.
Adult Written byyami0204 April 9, 2008

Pfwee... >.>

Scantily-clad girls kick monster butt. I'm not a big YRP fan, but it is a good game. Like most every RPG Square Enix pulls out, it's a good, solid RPG. The only real iffy things are the violence (without bloodshed) and the dress-up system. Like the Sphere-Grid system in FFX, it confused the heck outta me. ^^; The thing turning me off to this game is the YRP factor. Dressing the girls up in cute costumes is fun, but a little degrading for a girl like me to see those tiny outfits. o.o Definitely geared towards boys, but it's still a solid RPG. If you wanna waste 40+ hours of your life, please do pick up this game. It's worth the waste. ^_^
Teen, 15 years old Written byMedia45 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byDestructive_Inn... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymshantel1990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byUTROX April 9, 2008
Adult Written byGuardianAngel19 April 9, 2008

I already have this game.i think this game nice and very funny. Anyway i gonna say this is better than final fantasy 10.I love game alot. i wouldn.t give sell it for noting!:)i love Adventures .hehehe lol

Great Game!

I love this game! It is amazing! Now for the issues: 1. The girls' outfits in the game don't cover up much. There is a dress grid, but the girls' outfits only change during battle. The grid could cover them up more, but as I said, it's only during battle. Other female characters wear clothing that doesn't cover them up. 2. Violence is ok. Basically you just whack a fiend until it falls to the ground and fades away. There isn't any blood. *SPOILER* Two important characters to the plot of the game get shot down by soldiers. 3. There is only mild language, and the only time I heard anything was near the beginning of the game where one of the girls says to kick the monster's a**. Those are basically the only problems I found in the game. Overall it's really good and i enjoyed it a lot.