Kid reviews for Final Fantasy X-2

Fighting evil takes back seat to challenges.

Teen, 15 years old Written bySoap MacTavish August 25, 2009
Teen, 14 years old Written bygolder October 28, 2009

awsome video game

love it

Kid, 9 years old August 27, 2009

cool with a sword on top!

This game has a really good battle sequence. It is weird at some parts funny sometimes too.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycourtneyelizabeth March 6, 2009

Great Game!

This would be a great game for early teens, this game can get really confusing and it may be to complicated to understand what their talking about sometimes.
Teen, 14 years old Written byyunayunie_94 June 12, 2009

i likes final fantasy x-2 games

i think this games can make me happy because the player is girl yuna.i like her because she beautiful,cute,sexy and so on....i also like her friend is rikku and paine....that only from me....thank you.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMedia45 April 9, 2008
Teen, 17 years old Written byDestructive_Inn... April 9, 2008
Teen, 16 years old Written bymshantel1990 April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byUTROX April 9, 2008

Great Game!

I love this game! It is amazing! Now for the issues: 1. The girls' outfits in the game don't cover up much. There is a dress grid, but the girls' outfits only change during battle. The grid could cover them up more, but as I said, it's only during battle. Other female characters wear clothing that doesn't cover them up. 2. Violence is ok. Basically you just whack a fiend until it falls to the ground and fades away. There isn't any blood. *SPOILER* Two important characters to the plot of the game get shot down by soldiers. 3. There is only mild language, and the only time I heard anything was near the beginning of the game where one of the girls says to kick the monster's a**. Those are basically the only problems I found in the game. Overall it's really good and i enjoyed it a lot.