All teen and kid member reviews for Forza Motorsport 5

Teen, 14 years old Written bySimon Ă–sterberg April 16, 2014

Great game

I think this is a great racing game with some pretty realistic driving simulation. Overall this game is a great game for all ages and it will be a good choice for someone who likes racing. Personally I don't like racing in real life but I still love this game. But if you want to slide around corners and use nitros you should probably buy need for speed instead.
Kid, 11 years old June 29, 2014

Great for little kids!

There is absolutely nothing in this game except for a bit of consumerism in the car category interviews. Honestly, there isn't much consumerism. As for the violence, there is about as much as there is when a bunch of small children play cars together (cars crashing).
Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2014

Great game, amazing.

Good game yet can be difficult. But there is nothing inappropriate at all. If you want to go further fast you need to pay real money or be really good at winning and manage your in game money well.
Teen, 16 years old Written byasecoolish February 24, 2014

Forza Motorsport Five

Forza 5 is a very good racing video game. The graphics look great in 1080p and the driving physics are spot on. There is a fairly wide assortment of vehicles to choose from that are very fun to drive. There is no sexual content no language and no violence present. there is some things to learn here also. If anyone is interested in a career involving vehicles whether it be a mechanic,race car driver etc. This is a positive racing game that really does not have anything negative associated with it. i give it a very good 8 out of 10.
Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2015

PEGI say 3

When I look at the pegi rating it says 3 I hope that'll work
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamereviewerofficial April 9, 2015

WHAT I THINK

I have played car games since I was four years of age and have played every car game out. This game that the forza company have created is absolutely incredible. the game is based around a real world simulator of racing, buying and customizing cars to your specification, so I say THUMBS UP!!!!
Kid, 10 years old September 2, 2014

Forza 5

Great Game Exclusive for the Xbox ONE Kids will love this game with the Xbox one for the holidays.The game is a open world so kids will be playing against other people .
Kid, 11 years old March 26, 2014

The best game on the planit

I think it is a game I love it in a game and is in a litl in a popit in a wo bot it is a good game
Kid, 9 years old February 6, 2014

LEARNING

I hate common sense ratings sometimes.

really this is for seven year olds!!! Common sense is wrong.